[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is wrong with arabs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mass shooters us.png (34KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
mass shooters us.png
34KB, 972x1108px
wtf is wrong with arabs?
>>
>>76151976
make aliyah
>>
>>76151976
> CHIs are literally the least likely to commit mass murder
> still want to kick us out
You deserve all the Arabs you get.
>>
>>76152697
>implying chump voters don't want arabs out too
>>
Why are Hispanics so underrepresented?
>>
>>76152734
all the mass murderers stayed in Mexico
>>
File: TEXAS-DPS.jpg (195KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
TEXAS-DPS.jpg
195KB, 600x823px
>>76152697
It's definitely white people that are the problem.
>>
>>76152764
the graph shows hispanic is lower than white (non-hispanic, non-arab)
>>
>>76152764
> white (non-hispanic, non-arab)
This is the second time today I have to teach you gringos how to read your own language.
>>
>trying to make a serious-looking graphic
>calling syed farook, tashfeen malik and omar mateen "arab"

W e w l a d
>>
>>76151976
why in the fuck would they include the beltway snipers in the arab category?

they were niggers born in the us
>>
>>76152764
those all look white to me
>>
The reasons are left out
>>
>>76151976
Wait who are these gooks committing mass murder?

Also
> Population stats for Arabs taken in 2003
> Population stats for everyone else in 2001
> Incidents tracked from 1982-2016

Why even include shit that makes it clear you don't have a clue how statistics work? Should've just left out sources like all your other /pol/tard charts.
>>
>>76152764
>criminals who have connections and buddies who can hide them across the border are more likely to get away

Wow. Weird
>>
According to the university of Amsterdam the average Moroccan is mentally retarded by Dutch standards with an IQ of 76. And are dumber than the black people here. So now people in Amsterdam complain IQ tests are unscientific.
>>
>>76152979
Cho and Elliot off the top of my head
>>
>>76153088
The university of Maastricht also considers being a Moroccan a risk-factor for having autism and psychosis (esp schizophrenia), as they are 5 times more likely to get it.
>>
>>76153254
Oops, for the younger generation it's 7 times.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.