[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitest cunt in europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0073.jpg (25KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
25KB, 217x232px
Iceland has the purest white genes in europe and is the unconstested owners of vikang genes. Never trust n*rwegians and sw*des when it comes to vikings since they got G E R M A N E D and are not pure. Only vikang are from iceland
>>
good to know
>>
foda-se https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOY6s53-5k
>>
>>76139597
White = Anglo-Saxon
>>
>>76139597
and yet here you are you inbreed, posting animegirls
just kys and end the supposed white race
>>
File: 1485720724609.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1485720724609.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>naming your country after a British supermarket chain
>>
>>76139597
i am an icelandboo.
i'm learning Icelandic and want to visit the cunt this winter.
any tips? i want to stay with workaway host to help for room and food
also i don't like planes, i want to take a ferry from denmark. i've heard that there is also a ferry from sweden, but idk about it.

also, imo, iceland is THE best country in yuroop and maybe in the world. it proves that you must have small population, as small as possible, to be God-tier
>>
>>76139597
a-and one more question, am I welcome if i'm not a filthy t*urist, just a iceaboo? i love the culture and the nature, and don't want to take the bait and visit meme places
>>
>>76140718
Goddamn, Russians ruin everything. KYS
>>
>>76139736
But they got NORMAN'd
>>
>>76139597
aren't you getting POLED right now?
>>
>>76140807
but i'm not r*ssian, finbro.
i'm (((jewish)))
>>
>>76140608
iceland isn't in europe.
>>
>>76141029
it is far enough from mudslimes and surrounded by comfy cold water. also greendland and faroe are nearby, and i love these islands too.
far away from sweden and germanistan = very good
>>
>>76141110
wow why are you so mean
>>
>>76141177
because i'm utterly racist towards predominantly Islamic races, such as middle-eastern peoples and so on, and i hate both Swedish and German policies towards them.
it's not that i want to insult you personally, Hans, but i hate your cunt for political reasons and can't help it
i used to love germany
wtf leftists ruined my two favorite countries
>>
>>76139597
you are mixed with subhuman celts
>>
>>76140608
Go far north and gtfo memevik and golden circle
>>
File: 1475933044905.png (35KB, 591x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1475933044905.png
35KB, 591x1289px
>>
>>76142988
i already know about meme circle, thanks for warning about memevik
are there 0.1 hours of sunlight in winter or do you have month-long arctic day? (i've heard that both though)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.