[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Negroes survive at least in the yellow zone without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Will the Negroes survive at least in the yellow zone without artificial vitamins and a solarium?
>>
hopefully not
>>
File: PBb5kof.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
PBb5kof.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>mfw tax on the sun
>>
>>76136117
cro-magnons were dark skinned and they lived in europe during the ice age
>>
>>76136209
your mom is dark skinned you moor
>>
hopefully not
>>
>>76136230
are you the greek?
>>
>>76136117
>Maghrebis brought more sunlight to Marseille
>>
>>76136264
I am Greek you spic
>>
>>76136304
kek, there is this selfhating greek living in Slovakia that for some reason is mega butthurt against spaniards and italians
>>
File: olenko minä lapsetus.png (35KB, 511x410px) Image search: [Google]
olenko minä lapsetus.png
35KB, 511x410px
>be waiting for a bus
>some mid-eastern looking guy comes up
>attempts to small talk because that's what we're all about
>"It's cold in here D:"
>"No, it's not"
>the guy wobbles elsewhere
>mfw the weather was +15C and slight drizzle
>>
>>76136374
he is a theslavonigger, pay no mind to him
>>
>>76136374
Im not self hating you greasy manlet, make me taco and stfu. i am proud of being Greek
>>
>>76136478
Yeah, but you know that you lurk /int/ too much when you can instantly recognize people by just one short sentence and I'm not talking about the german greek tier
>>
File: bix.jpg (144KB, 557x311px) Image search: [Google]
bix.jpg
144KB, 557x311px
>>76136209
WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>76136545
>The very light skin tone found in modern Northern Europeans is a relatively recent phenomenon, and may have appeared in the European line as recently as 12 to 6 thousand years ago (10,000 - 4,000 BCE), indicating Cro-Magnons had dark skin.

Even blue eyes appeared after the Ice Age was almost finnished.
>>
why are diaspora greeks so autistic?
>>
>>76136595
DAS RAYSIS
>>
>>76136650
Good question. I wonder if they really are turks roleplaying as greeks. Greek flags on the other hand look very chill and normal.
>>
>>76136117
thanks to global warming it's the indo-europeans who will stop feeling less and less comfy.
>>
>>76136806
>will stop feeling less and less comfy
what did I write there? "will feel less..." I meant
>>
>>76136519
it's just as likely that he's baiting you though

>throws out generic insult
>you ask him something very specific
>he answers in the affirmative to keep the game going

so, not fantastic evidence

>>76136595
I guess that's accurate based on what we know. what's the oldest sample so far with lighter than brown eyes, Villabruna? the earlier ones were brown-eyed iirc
>>
>>76136209
question, is 0+ blood a hint that my ancestors wuz cro-magnons?
>>
>>76136955
>is 0+ blood a hint that my ancestors wuz cro-magnons?

On average, an european has around 40% of hunter-gatherer dna. So yeah, every single european has cro-magnon blood, despite your haplogroup, blood type, etc.
>>
>>76136864
Dunno, I know they found a mesolithic guy in Spain with blue eyes.
>>
>>76137024
>40% of hunter-gatherer dna

that's way too much for the native Mesolithic hunter-gatherers. you'd have to include even the European hunter-gatherer-like element in the Anatolian farmers to get values that high. I really don't think the native Mesolithic populations of Europe left that much ancestry, maybe a max of 20% in some areas

>>76137072
you probably have La Brana in mind who is a later sample but basically
>>
>>76136117
In Sweden we give them vitamin D substitution.
>>
>>76137024
gracia'
>>
>>76137231
You are right but in any case everybody has some dna of those guys.
>>
>>76137231
>This map compares the genes of modern people to the DNA of a Mesolithic hunter-gatherer from the Loschbour cave in Luxembourg, who lived 8,000 years ago and belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup I2a1b and mtDNA haplogroup U5b1a. The sample was tested by Lazaridis et al. (2014). It is supposed to reflect the percentage of similarity with the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic inhabitants of Western Europe. Nowadays this admixture peaks among the Estonians (49.5%), Finns (47%), Lithuanians (46.5%), Icelanders (45.5%) and Orcadians (45.5%).
>>
>>76136117
No they don't, that's why they all lack of D vitamins.
>>
>>76139147
Pretty sure Europeans are the ones lacking the D. After all, it's the Africans who are coming north by the boatload, giving European women their D.
>>
>>76136117
They get shit like rickets IIRC.
>>
>>76136595
IIRC blue eyes showed up in Europe before white skin.
>>
>>76136739
Diaspora is mostly the scum from their home countries with a smaller amount of educated professionals.
>>
>>76136455
15c is hot for me. It's 35c here right now. Can I migrate pls?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.