[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We all wake up in a lost island.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

What do you do?
>>
kill a monkey and prepare some soup
>>
Go to the pub
>>
take a shit on the beach
as usual
>>
>>76132584
UMA
>>
Make sure to kill myself before season 7
>>
>>76132708
this
>>
>>76132574
Go to home
>>
>>76132574
If you wake up on a lost island, isn't it no longer lost, but rather found?
>>
>>76132708

It's all a dream bro. We're already dead.
>>
>>76132844

Tecnically isn't "found" since we woke up there.
>>
>>76132574
Look for some qts to team up with
>>
>>76133192
what if instead u find some ooga booga natives who haven't learned how to shave yet?

Also captcha is getting worse fuck u ruggage rad
>>
>>76133192
*blocks your path*
>>
>>76132574
Kill all the rival males and fuck all their females, as normie barbarian inside me dictates!

Of course I won't kill too many as I should ensure that my children won't fall into incestous relationships.
>>
>>76133434

Inbreeding will happen sooner or later.
>>
Jokes on everybody on this island, I've got Spanish flu and I'm immune to it :^)

*Sneezes on all of you*
>>
>>76133233
I claim to be a spirit.

>>76133344
he's a big of a qt himself
>>
go hang out with the cute crossdressing girls (male)
>>
>>76132574
Find a comfy spot to relax in and then wait until dehydration and starvation take me.
>>
>>76132574
Have wild sex with britposters
>>
start communism and demand for qt lollies to fuck, those parents who disagree will be stoned to death by comrades commissars on counter-communist activities.
>>
shitpost on 4chan
>>
Rape.
>>
>>76132574
Make friends with all Australians and other island-dwellers because they ought to know how to survive
>>
Start an /island/ general
>>
Turn you all into coolies at the crack of a whip hand and enforce British rule
>>
Build a wall around the island to cuck you all out of sea access
>>
Kill the armo

>>76136138
Great contribution
>>
First of all of you guys should recognize me as your king.
>>
Blast reggaeton
>>
>>76136243
Yeah, your borders are the weirdest. How did it happened btw?
>>
>>76136461
The Andes. Look in a topo map and it will be clear
>>
>>76136599
I mean from historical-geopoliticaly?
>>
>>76136761
Chile was not rich in gold so neither the incas or the Spaniards cared much about it so this place has always been isolated. Our north was part of the inca empire and later the Spaniards tryed to conquer the south as well to no avail, so when napoleon took France we were pretty much left alone. That and the natural borders allowed us to get the actual shape.
>>
File: ww_04.webm (566KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
ww_04.webm
566KB, 280x300px
>>76137074
well thank you for the short explanation.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.