[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Istanbul is NOT the capital of Turkey? When I found this out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: p01ffyz3.jpg (131KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p01ffyz3.jpg
131KB, 1280x640px
Istanbul is NOT the capital of Turkey?

When I found this out my mind was blown...

Am I retard?
>>
It was moved to Ankara in the wake of WW1 because Istanbul would be under severe threat in case of any invasion of Turkey whereas Ankara is surrounded by hundreds of miles of land in every direction.
>>
>>76132495
>*Constantinople
>>
remove ottoman
reclaim constantinople
>>
yfw Stockholm isn't the capital of Sweden
>>
>>76132583
>ITS HELSTINKY
>>
>>76132555
Last time you tried hundreds of thousands died.
>>
>>76132531
Wasn't it also don't to avoid disillusioning the eastern turks with an instanbul focus?
>>
>>76132583
You're kidding me right?

I'll check on Google
>>
>>76132637
its k if they turks desu
>>
File: eiei.jpg (182KB, 672x1124px) Image search: [Google]
eiei.jpg
182KB, 672x1124px
>NYC isn't the capital of the United states of central north america
>>
>>76132495
>Am I retard?
No, just an average american
>>
>paris isn't the capital of france
what the F U C K
>>
>>76132495
yes you are you polakshit
>>
>>76132539

Miklagard *
>>
>>76132714
>central north america
It's just "America", nothing else.
>>
>>76132495
Kyoto is NOT the capital of Japan?

When I found this out my mind was blown...

Am I retard?
>>
Rio de Janeiro is NOT the capital of Brazil?
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.
>>
>>76132495
Also, Sydney is not the capital of Australia.
>>
>>76135267
wait what. it isn't?
>>
Paul Ryan just said it was

Which empty suit politician gets praised by your media as a "wonk" and an "intellectual" for literally no reason
>>
>>76132495
Yes
>>
>>76135291
no it's Brazil
>>
Mecca is NOT the capital city of Saudi Arabia?

WTF???!!!
>>
>>76132495
Sydney is not the capital of Australia. Rio de Janeiro is not the capital of Brazil. New York is not the capital of America. Colombo is not the capital of Sri Lanka.
>>
>>76135716
Uhm, it's Brasilia.
>>76138474
Is Mumbai the capital of India? I know the answer, but I'd much rather have you say it.
>>
Tokyo is NOT the capital of Japan?! What the FUCK
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.