[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only subject you are genuinely interested in is history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1335265261421.jpg (34KB, 515x376px) Image search: [Google]
1335265261421.jpg
34KB, 515x376px
>the only subject you are genuinely interested in is history
>career path nonexistent
>>
History teacher??
>>
>only subject you are genuinely interested is biology
>carreer path nonexistent unless you get some government job abroad

I'll have to settle with physical therapy then
>>
>>76130221
>history-man
>career path nonexistent

what?
>>
>>76130221
I know this feel too well
I thought about just writing books or something to make a living but I honestly don't know how viable it'd be, plus it'd take up all my time
>>
History is a weapon.
>>
>>76130844

What do you mean by that?
>>
I know that feel except
>the only other subject you are genuinely interested in is /int/
>career path in shitposting nonexistent
>>
>>76130301
>http://biopharmguy.com/links/company-by-location-europe.php

Not a lot for Greece but you still have some options
>>
>>76130903
I don't think he'll explain fellow anon. Hes looking for other people to figure it out on their own.

Hes like that.
>>
>>76130221
In Spain there are many archaeological technicians due being almost impossible to dig antyhing in the cities without finding some ancient shit
>>
File: 1436287875138.jpg (236KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436287875138.jpg
236KB, 1200x1600px
>go into computers because people keep telling me that's where the jobs are
>get a job I hate
>find I actually enjoy history and nature
>>
>>76130221
Double major duh
>>
>>76131264
That's not how university works in Europe. You can only generally do set pairs, not pair any two subjects you like. You'd usually get Accounting & Finance, and sometimes Business or Law with Languages, but I've never seen History paired with anything employable.
>>
>>76130221
Fuck off nazi
>>
>>76131150
That's honestly kind of cool.
>>
>>76130221
>tfw you studied to be a librarian as a dude
>be shy and turbo reclusive
>wear glasses
>intelligent enough to impress most folks
>enjoy classical music unironically
>have 6 cats

I'm just one knitted sweater away from becoming a walking talking stereotype. Oh who am I fucking kidding, I already am.
>>
>>76131567
>6 cats

Dude wtf
>>
>>76130221
You're stupid if you don't go and become a professor within the field and then either try to score into some university the researcher position or becoming a simple teacher within the field.
>>
>>76131567
Are you skinny?
>>
File: cryingmyeyesout.jpg (21KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
cryingmyeyesout.jpg
21KB, 375x360px
>>76131567
>tfw no comfy librarian job and knitted jumpers in Hungary
>>
>>76131150
Cool

Are they all like whoa what was this for.

heh
>>
>>76130221
>tfw going to med school just to have decent job and dont starve in this shit country
>about to graduate
>tfw always wanted to be a historian
>planning to go to Uni again to become one
everything is possible lad
>>
Eh, I'm the same and I'm 26. I'm going to do it anyway, the worst that can happen is having to do the same shitty jobs I do now.
>>
>>76132220
I know a radiogist who is studying physics
>>
>>76132369
Good field of study.

Do good things anon.
>>
>>76130221
You can become an archaeologist and travel the world.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.