[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: BestKoreanApproves.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
BestKoreanApproves.gif
2MB, 219x186px
South Koreans on /int/, would you like to see North and South united?
Would you like your country to rule over NK?
Thoughts on the division?
What does the average south korean think about the situation?
>>
>>76123961
>would you like to see North and South united?

no, I don't want 20+ million literally Somalian tier people to come into South Korea.

>Would you like your country to rule over NK?

Yes.

>Thoughts on the division?

It was a tragedy.

>What does the average south korean think about the situation?

What, Otto Warmbier being vegetable?
Stupid American and brutal Norks,
yeah. News at 11.
>>
>>76125872
dumb sexpat
>>
>>76126019
>l'ebin English teacher/GI/expat meme!!! XD!!!
>>
>>76125872
>somali tier
Bretty qt grils in nork. I wouldn't mind dating one
>>
>>76125872
How could NK and SK be united without the NK citizens joining SK? It doesn't mean that they'll all move down to the south, though.
>>
>>76123961
>would you like to see North and South united?
Nah. We should have like Germany Austria like relationship. If unification ever happens it shoule be like China-HK, like 2 system 1 country and NK ppl needing special permit to go to SK. Even Poland to the EU and East Germany to West Germany are gibs gibs gibs and shit. Its probably worse for NK to SK and SK is barely richer than Spain and mb Italy if we use PPP. Gibs to NK will literally make SK Romania or Bulgaria tier poor. Mb even Serbia or Ukraine tier cuz SK cannot get gibs from rich countries like Germany like Romania and Bulgaria do
>Would you like your country to rule over NK?
Nah. I dont mind Chinese or Russian taking it. I just dont want some crazy cunt with nuke
>Thoughts on the division?
W/e shit happened
>What does the average south korean think about the situation?
They dont want unification anymore.
>>
File: 1491130252342.jpg (70KB, 665x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491130252342.jpg
70KB, 665x568px
>>76125872
>What, Otto Warmbier being vegetable?
>Stupid American and brutal Norks,
>yeah. News at 11.

are you having a stroke, samsung-kun?
>>
>>76131420
>stroke
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>76132652
I was asking if you are fucking retarded by any chance
>>
>>76133011
Is there any problem?
>>
>>76132652
Your last sentences literally made zero sense. He tried to use sarcasm to ask why you typed things that had nothing to do with what was asked
>>
>>76133100
Why? The situation is stereotypical as fuck, That's why I said 'news at 11'.
>>
bump for more possible replies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.