[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To balkanize..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: index.jpg (11KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 259x195px
How does it feel that the word for "breaking apart into smaller pieces" is literally named after you?

Do you feel shame?
>>
To germanize should be the term for uniting several small pieces
>>
File: germany_just.png (18KB, 683x498px) Image search: [Google]
germany_just.png
18KB, 683x498px
>>76118606
and then promptly lose it all due to your own autistic bullshit
>>
>>76118435
While focusing in listening to a word constantly in your daily life is named after Baader Meinhoff. Ur point?
>>
>>76118435
I never understood why though
>>
>>76118435
This is what happens when bigger western powers meddle in our affairs

For instance, if serbia was left to cleanse albanians (which would have happened naturally) instead of getting bombed now you wouldn't have kosovo, montenegro, even bosnia which is stuck together by some aggreement in a town in ohio called dayton - dayton agreement.

If we were left on our own the balkans would have like 2-3 states at most
>>
>>76121489
good post from FYROM
>>
>>76118435

I feel anger to the dimwited royality and bonehead generals who wasted all of their gains during the balkan wars and betrayed their allies due to some minor territorial disputes, without their monumental fuck up we'd be far better off
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475261050696.jpg (109KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475261050696.jpg
109KB, 1024x780px
>>76118435
Fuck Bismarck and the Berlin congress.
>>
>>76121526
wtf i love bulgaria now
>>
>>76121526
>betrayed their allies due to some minor territorial disputes
To eдни cъюзници нe, a кoнcпиpaтopи.
>>
>>76121664

yeah just imagine it

we could have teamed up with the greeks during their war for the anatolian coast and actually win, leaving turkey as a minor none issue state, then few dacades later team up again to kick italy out, so you'd get your albanian claim - knowing how incompetent they were

no ww1, no strife, no communism

heck we could have formed a stable yugoslavian federation down the line

I am indeed mad.
>>
>>76121779
the serbs and the greeks had a secret agreement from the before the war, they were planning to screw us from day 1
>>
>>76121732

those were the arguable territories

we could have negotiated like normal people instead of going full retard
>>
>>76121804
>tartar delusions
>>
>>76121804
I don't think so dude. Do you have any proofs of that.
>>
>he thinks it's better to have totalitarian superstates instead of small, independent countries where people are allowed to do what they like

you'll never know this freedom, german scum
>>
>>76118435
no

feels good to be famous
>>
>>76121489
>if you let us genocide freely, there wouldn't be so many states

No shit, Sherlock. This applies to the entire world.
>>
>>76118630
And get further torn in two halves right after.
>>
>>76121841
true

ferdi went full retard, that's what happens when you overestimate yourself(see serbia in the 90s)

but that doesn't excuse greeks and especially serbs being sneaky cunts, so don't be a BSP voting cuck
>>
File: sarajevo.jpg (124KB, 1280x579px) Image search: [Google]
sarajevo.jpg
124KB, 1280x579px
this is what the great balkan union would've been like if western European peoples had minded their own fucking business.
>>
>>76121895
this
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1378x561px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1378x561px
>>76122083
FTFY*
>>
>>76122083
this is how balkans would've looked like had it followed great french civilization
>>
>>76122137
alhamdulilah brother
>>
>>76118435
The unification was unnatural.
It put catholics, muslims, and orthodox folks into 1 state, but split the Bulgarians and Albanians into multible states.

Romania and Moldova are only seperate because of the USSR. Same people, same language, different 50 years of history.
>>
>>76118435
No, but it's offensive.
Just because you're lucky enough not to live next to t*rks and al*nians doesn't mean you're any better.

Also the balkans are one of the oldest regions populated by humans so there's a lot of historical claims, something other shitholes don't get.

>>76121489
Also this.
>>
>>76121489
bitch shut the fuck up
the serbs were destabilising an already unbeliveably fucked up region as it is
and a threat of spillover conflicts was therefore higher than usual(not to even mention the enormous amount of atrocities they've already commited up to that point in croatia and especially bosnia)
NATO bombing them was probably for the best
>>
>>76118435
Transylvania is not Balkan
>>
>>76118435
It's a neutral term. If you have a negative connotation over the word, that's on you bud.
>>
>>76121489
>If we were left on our own the balkans would have like 2-3 states at most
Neah, there will be only one.Turkey it is.
>>
File: jugoslavija.png (56KB, 1438x845px) Image search: [Google]
jugoslavija.png
56KB, 1438x845px
>>76118435

Make Yugoslavia great again!
>>
>>76118435
What's so bad about breaking apart into smaller pieces?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.