[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me about Israel. What are the most popular and wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (19KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
19KB, 1200x873px
Redpill me about Israel.
What are the most popular and wanted proffesions here? How do people live in it? Are they really very agressive and racist towards all foreigners as some of our media say? Is it true that there is a huge conflict between secular Jews and religious Rabbins in Israel? And how do most of Israelits feel about foreign politics of Netanyahu, local Arabs, Palestine and their relationships with Iran?

Sorry if I asked too many questions, but I am really curious about Israel.
>>
nobody wants to redpill me, sad.
>>
>>76097748
>What are the most popular and wanted proffesions here?
More or less the same as in the West.

>How do people live in it?
Too broad of a question.

>Are they really very agressive and racist towards all foreigners as some of our media say?
Russians are way more racists and aggressive to foreigners 2bh

>Is it true that there is a huge conflict between secular Jews and religious Rabbins in Israel?
Yes, kind of.

>And how do most of Israelits feel about foreign politics of Netanyahu
We care more about domestic problems, and he's not very popular in that area
>local Arabs
Some are ok, some are not.
>Palestine and their relationships with Iran
Wut?
>>
It's shit.
Don't come they will steal all of your shekels
>>
We have enough Russians blyat
>>
>>76099104
You pretty much are just Russians, dumb Jew
>>
>>76097748
nuke it
>>
>>76097748
Israel is much more liberal than you think. Tel Aviv is probably the gayest city in the world and in schools acceptance and tolerance are taught as key morals.
There are big desputes between the very religious and secular, and between the left and right becayse they each have a vert different idea of how our country sould be.
Almost nonexistant racism for Europeans /any non arab non Jew. There are some that don't trust foreniegers based on the history of Judiasim but they are rare.
There is a hate/racism for Arabs/Palestinians that rises out of rage every few years/months (some times it is worse, some times less) when they fire rockets and stab civilians in the streets but mostly there is not much that much racism. people live peacfuly with the Arab citizens of Israel.
Persomally, I hate the Israeli left. They try hard to make Israel and the army look bad in the eyes of the world. despite it being the most ethical army that's in actual combat.
Very strong hate to Iran for threating us with nuclear weapons.
A lot of Israelis feel dissatisfaction from Netanyahu, claiming that he didn't change anything and he's just there but I personally think he's doing a good job represnting Israel
You are always welcome, friend
>>
>>76099189
>>76098853

Thank you for the broad answers.
>>
>>76099189
when did iran threaten to nuke you? the ayotullah said that nukes are haram
>>
>>76099463
It's pretty much the same situation America has with North Korea.
>>
>>76099676
but north korea doesn't have it's supreme leader literally say nukes go against islam
>>
>>76099725
When the fuck did Iran's leader say nukes go against Islam.

And in the first place do you really think that would stop someone from making nukes, if they feel threatened by Israel's nukes
>>
>>76099784
It's very easy to just google it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khamenei%27s_fatwa_against_nuclear_weapons

>And in the first place do you really think that would stop someone from making nukes, if they feel threatened by Israel's nukes

An Islamic theocracy claiming nukes are against Islam? Yes, I would actually.
>>
The real red pill:
>Isntrael
>>>/x/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.