[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

JUST
>>
Come back home, diaspora man
Time to make Croatia great
>>
>>76093759
really braco?!
>>
>tfw you are not in 7.4
>>
>>76093790
If diaspora packed their bags and came home, no matter first, second or third generation, we can make this right
>>
>>76093912
I'll bring home the canadian money fambino. just wait 3-5 years.
>>
>>76093723
>ireland

wut? i thought they were ultrarich
>>
>>76093723
I'm learning German for 2 years, gonna have my B1 exam this Saturday
sending out my CVs this weekend, I'm trying to quit current job. still need to finish my masters, that's why I didn't do it earlier
>>
>>76093977
>money
Bring back your Croatian heart and the blood which connects you with the same one that watered the fields, the hills and the karst mountains, given as an offering to our future.
>>
>>76094099
you can finish masters while working

I skipped the entire "Croatian uni" step and straight up applied to a uni in another country

masters is even easier to apply to in EU.
>>76094166
reddit
>>
>>76094205
I had no money for such thing, crappy family situation

but now, I'm finishing muh STEM degree, have an experience in exactly what I'm studying plus I'm piss poor and can slave off
>>
>>76093723
Is this for real?
Ireland that high, Spain that low?
>>
They should stay abroad tbf
>>
>>76094283
yeah, I meant that you can work in Germany while doing a master in Germany.

Or even a bachelor's
>>76094345
the funny thing is that many Croats move to Ireland, because fucking Ireland is an upgrade from Croatia
>>
>>76094031
The system in place drives Irish workers out so we end up taking immigrants in.

An Irish doctor will fuck off to America to work so we'll import 2 Pakistani doctors to cover the gap, both of whom are fucking inept and corrupt.

20% of our country is foreign, and 18% of our citizens live outside of Ireland.
>>
>>76094472
that sucks
>>
>>76093723
The poorer they are, the more they're overseas.

Why not Armenia? Israel (Jews)? Romany?

oh yea, Romany don't have a "homeland".
>>
>>76094345
>Spain that low?

Emigrants move out to work. We don't want to work.
>>
>>76094472
current trend in Croatia is to emmigrate to Ireland. everyone speaks English here, and it's very easy to get a job in Ireland

pretty much Croatian history is history of emmigration, I have no idea how are we still here
>>
>>76094345
More Spaniards in Africa, Asia, Latin America & rich parts of the Middle east.

Spain had an economic crash in 2008, so the number of Spaniards living overseas increased.

Many Spaniards in the US (esp FL & CA) who don't quite identify as "Hispanic or Latino".
>>
>>76094556
>current trend in Croatia is to emmigrate to Ireland. everyone speaks English here, and it's very easy to get a job in Ireland

hmm, bit curious about "everyone speaks English"
can you vocaroo your accent, pls? :3
>>
>>76094609
nope, no microphone
also, not at home, people are around
>>
>>76094399
Yeah, Ireland is also the dream destination for many Germans. Strange that so many leave...
>>76094601
This is why I am surprised. I heard we get quite a lot of them the last years, especially young, skilled ones. (i.e. real engineers, docotrs etc, not like these "refugees")
>>
>>76094556
>emmigrate to Ireland
You mean Dublin? Dublin is the new London - the difference is Dublin gets Poles, Brazilians, Romanians, Croats, Spaniards, and such, while London is blacked.com
>>
>>76093723
Historically, the Irish & Greeks are huge global diasporas.
>>
>>76094647
so, you're on a phone, I presume
you have a mic in your phone tho

just do it, you don't have to be embarassed of random "people"

>>76094705
because it's an English speaking country and it's in the EU.
So it's the easiest Anglosphere country to go to.
Except for Malta and Cyprus I guess.
>>
>>76094783
>Dublin
>white
kek
>>
>>76093723
>number of people as a percentage
"percentage of people" would have sufficed.
Yes, this triggered my autism.
>>
this is one of the most pointless maps in the universe
>>
>>76094556
That's funny. I had a waitress in Zadar from Ireland. It was funny to hear her speak Croatian.
>>
>>76095832
damn, can you imagine moving to some eastern euro shithole and working as some waitress?

wew
>>
>>76096002
People do it to experience other cultures and shit. Why are Croats so closed-minded?
>>
>>76094099
>not having dsd exams in your school
b1fag here
>>
>>76096146
yeah, enjoy being a B1 fag

C1 in English from 16 here, senpai
>>
>>76094166
ubi se
>>
File: croatiayes.png (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
croatiayes.png
109KB, 800x600px
>>76096649
this
>>
>>76093723
>abroadtugal
>>
>>76096146
never had german in hs
t. miocfag
>>
>>76093723
Our percentage should be something like 1000%, since everyone born before 74 in Portuguese Africa was technically born on Portuguese soil and is now living abroad.

Just as much as they are counting the huge diaspora in France that barely even stayed here before going abroad because there were no jobs left after the de-colonisation.
>>
>>76099990
last time I checked we have like 35M registered Portuguese citizens and there's only ~11M living in Portugal with the other 15M living abroad apparently, so more realistically is like 150%
>>
>>76094345
The country is comfy; good healthcare, good weather, good food, lots of cultural activities to do, low crime, not too many immigrants and most of them are southamerican.

Our immigrants are mostly skilled workers than can easily find a job in another country, and that isn't the majority.
>>
>>76100141
Yes, but those aren't including every Angolan citizen born before 74, those are including the Portuguese (and their children too, I think) that came back from Africa and went to France. for example.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.