[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you imagine the french population in 200 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: frenchmarket.png (969KB, 854x571px) Image search: [Google]
frenchmarket.png
969KB, 854x571px
How you imagine the french population in 200 years?
>>
Either irradiated from nuclear fallout or deliciously swarthy
>>
>>76085152
Blacks and Arabs speaking English
>>
Barely any different. Maybe a small percentage difference in skin color.

Just like every other population on the planet.
>>
>>76085201
>barely any different
>>
>>76085201
Just like us, right my man?
>>
>>76085152
the same except every woman is in a hijab in that pic. also dog is kill and maybe explosions in the background?
>>
>>76085236
They'll still be first world
They'll still have a great economy
They'll still have all of their history/culture
They'll still have a great military

Just because they become browner doesn't mean they'll become a shithole.

>>76085244
If we were supposed to change, like some people suggest, just because are demographics change, the U.S. should be a third world shithole, and not the lone superpower of the world.
>>
>>76085152
200 million living comfortably in beautiful and dense cities, visiting the country side often.

>nuclear power
>>
>>76085339
Well, you're going to see a very steep dropoff when demographic aging catches up with you, you're already living on borrowed time
>>
File: Citte de lumiere.jpg (245KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
Citte de lumiere.jpg
245KB, 800x542px
>>76085152
>>
File: Paris, 2017, March.png (579KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
Paris, 2017, March.png
579KB, 852x640px
>>76085152
Africa-tier post-apocalyptic world with literal tribesmen runing around raping each other,
>>
>>76085339
Wait for those baby boomers to die sweetie.
>>
Don't give a shit about what happens to France in 200 years
Everyone posting on this site right now will be dead by then
>>
>>76085391
>>76085434
It'll give me a good laugh when nothing fucking changes.
>>
>>76085498
Would be nice my white and based friend.
>>
The Earth will die
>>
>>76085558
How are you today Servia?

Do you want to talk about whats bothering you?
>>
File: 1497389654366.png (916KB, 849x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497389654366.png
916KB, 849x535px
>>76085434
Good post
>>
>>76085476
that may not be true, screencap this
>>
>>76085608
Nothing
Possadism is a positive outcome for humanity
>>
File: banlieues-une1.jpg (57KB, 630x274px) Image search: [Google]
banlieues-une1.jpg
57KB, 630x274px
>>76085339
>stagnant economy
>decline in education and human capital
>increasingly polarized, increasingly unequal country where there's a brown and sometimes white lot of have nots, with a rich parisian elite

nah, france is fucked. paris is a good example of a city where you can drive from first world, wealthy conditions to absolute third world. it looks like the US except america has vast regions that are relatively untained by the ignorant masses (coastal cities, new england, manhattan, etc.)

honestly, canada will get bigger and maybe wealthier with more immigration since we aren't fucking stupid and let everyone in but i can't see france ever turning its current immigrant population into sophisticated, educated workforces.
>>
File: Love Letter To America.jpg (40KB, 320x617px) Image search: [Google]
Love Letter To America.jpg
40KB, 320x617px
The whole westren world go through pic related. Prepare well my friends.
>>
Read the works of houllebecq to find out desu
>>
>>76085182
pretty much this
>>
>>76085990
History don't have to repeat. We can try things differently. Thanks for the note Yisrael. Stay safe.

Tell me about Lauren Rose.
>>
>>76085339
>and not the lone superpower of the world.
It isn't. If every nation were to isolate itself from the other, China would be the only nation able to support it's population at the moment.
There really isn't such thing as a "lone superpower" because our nations all heavily depend on each other for resources, etc.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.