[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>land of freedom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: united statestan.jpg (473KB, 986x909px) Image search: [Google]
united statestan.jpg
473KB, 986x909px
>land of freedom
>>
No freedom to teach science in schools.
>>
i am more free than them
>>
Wow 2 replies in 3 HOURS?! I guess these reddit threads just don't get the amount of (You)s they used to. Sad!
>>
well they have the freedom to choose whatever they want to do with their state
>>
Good. Alcoholics are no different from potheads.
>>
So you can smoke a doobie in Washington and Colorado, but drinking alcohol in public is banned? The entire state of Alaska are drunks too, so I wanna say this map is bullshit. What's your source, OP?
>>
File: 109.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>76075458
>you shoot to death random person on the street
>police asleep

>you drink a beer on your porch
>SWAT commando and US Army rush and kill you with grenades and bombs

Again, why is USA considered first world?
>>
But in Europe you canot too
>>
>>76084806
>you shoot to death random person on the street
>you are the police

ftfy
>>
Good
Enough drunkards on the street causing shit, imagine the increased amount of glassings with drinking in public allowed
>>
>drinking alcohol
>>
>>76084825
Europe is not knows for its freedom. Europe is more and more anti freedom. Now you must be careful with what you say on the internet, the next step will be to put you in jail if you criticize the government.
>>
>>76084889
I wsih I was American Cop.
>>
>>76084944
Cheers, fuck disulfiram.

I aint getting drunk and reckless, just mellow.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.