[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Woah! Powerful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: powerful.jpg (34KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.jpg
34KB, 450x281px
Woah! Powerful.
>>
Fucking nazis
>>
>>76071137
It is true though, why should anyone deserve to move in to Germany? It is literally colonization in reverse, and I am brown and Latino.
>>
>>76071261
Nigger go back to Africa if you don't like South America.
>>
>>76071261
>colonization in reverse

Not in any way.
Colonization the militaries of Europe, conquered native peoples and forced them to serve them.
Immigration the countries allow people to enter their country, and help them.
>>
>>76071137
really activated my almonds
>>
>>76071322
and changing the ethnic and cultural makeup of the country permanently. This is not the US, this is Germany. Why does Germany NEED to become less German?
>>
>>76071301
No, I decided to stay in my own country and make it better, rather than move somewhere else.
>>
>>76071137
>>76071261
get the fuck back to /pol/, they sure appreciate that kind of edgy teenager bullshit there
>>
>>76071384
Just like Europeans did to the Americas
Just like Europeans did to a vast majority of Asia
Just like Europeans did to Oceania
Just like Europeans did to large portions of Africa

And no body is forcing Germany to be less German, having new people come in is not the reason Germany has low birth rates, or that people choose to reproduce with immigrants. Stop pretending free will doesn't exist.
>>
>>76071532
So you are admitting it is revenge for colonization? Does any country deserve to maintain its ethnic composure? Why is it a virtue that Europe become less white, while the rest of the world doubles in population?
>>
File: ImperialistEurope.jpg (132KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialistEurope.jpg
132KB, 1584x1584px
>>76071532
>>
>>76072084
im not one of those history nerds and even i know that image is bullshit

Crusaders pillaged and raped a LOT of europeans on their way to the middle east
eg: The Childrens March
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.