[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/diaspora/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: immigration_1_.jpg (11KB, 330x255px) Image search: [Google]
immigration_1_.jpg
11KB, 330x255px
Any diaspora faggots here? I'm curious and I want to her stories from people who emigrated as adults. How's life abroad?
>>
>>76062684
i went to the UK to study

met lots of other bg students and mostly hung out with them (and some nigerians), after like the 1st year i realized everyone is a huge jew
finding a place to stay was a pain, the professors just sang their lectures and left, everyone was going out to get drunk and shit, and ofc everything was expensive (when converting it to levs).
there was lots of illegal things, no contracts for rent, no contracts for work, etc
no integration- indians were hiring indians, muslims hiring muslims, etc
the niggers and muslims on the street look at you angrily, as if they're begging for a big bulgarian cock up their ass
never finished uni there, now doing it here and am much happier

overall i think everyone who is considering it, should live abroad, it only makes you a bigger patriot

i can answer questions if you have any
>>
>>76062684
fuck no for gods sake stay the fuck where you are. no country in reasonable proximity to your shithole needs any more gypsies. we are full.
>>
>>76063148
Fuck you.

>>76062684
I've only considered doing so.
At first about the UK (due to the language) but after figuring out the housing costs and typical wages for unskilled labor I was kinda disappointed. Also I want to study too, and in the UK it's way too expensive, I could never make enough money to live decently and study there at the same time.

Now I'm thinking about the Netherlands, as they also speak English a lot and have many university programs taught in english and a fairly low cost. However I'm probably going to have to stay here for another 3+ years to finish my current degree, which is long overdue anyway.
I'm open to advice and tips if anyone has to offer.
>>
>>76063659

Why do you want to study in english? You obviously already speak it

>>76063072
How comfortably can I live in Bulgaria on $1200/week salary?
>>
>>76063659
>in the UK it's way too expensive
scotland is tuition free for EU countries, don't know is brexit will change that tho

>advice
i don't know how things are in cyprus but maybe look into that?

>>76063928
you can live like a king

quickfix: i thought you said 1200 a month. (You) can live like a god
>>
>>76063072
I too got my bachelor's from the UK. It was one of the top uni so at least I had the curriculum to keep me occupied, Social life outside of lectures was basically drink, drink more, and compete to see who can drink the most. I think their newspapers covered this epidemic last year. No wonders why the /brit/ generals are so ADHD.
>>
File: 1497029740877.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497029740877.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>76064086
What do you think of Plovdiv?
Lots of remote workers seem to be going there to live
>>
>>76064279
i have no idea
you should go ask /balk/ >>7605526/
>>
>>76063928
>Why do you want to study in english? You obviously already speak it
I mean that I want the course material and lectures to be in english instead of the local language so I can attend. The Netherlands have exceptionally many programs taught in english.

>>76064086
I didn't know about scotland, I'll look it up.
Cyprus is doing ok but meh, the job market is stagnant, the wages aren't that good and the Cypriots are generally cold and rude.
Also Cyprus is fairly small, sparsely populated and boring, and I'm tired of living in a sparsely populated and boring place, I've done so for almost 5 years and it's one of the reasons I want to go to a lively city before I cross over to my 30s, which doesn't seem that far off now.
>>
>>76064358
>>76055262
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.