[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petturin palkka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: petturinpalkkaonkuolema.jpg (144KB, 452x562px) Image search: [Google]
petturinpalkkaonkuolema.jpg
144KB, 452x562px
2 days ago the only Eurosceptic and immigrantphobic party in Finland called Perussuomalaiset (True Finns, or rather Regural Finns) was split in two. The party had a conference where they voted for a new chairman. Over 50% voted for "the Master", Jussi Halla-aho, the posterboy for Euro skepticism and ethno-nationalism. The person who placed 2nd, Sampo Terho, congratulated him and said that now we can proceed together under the new chairman. The very next day, Terho along with the old party chairman Soini and 18 other parliament members split from the party and formed a new one.

Summa summarum, the 20 MP:s are, quite literally, traitors. What do you think is the reward for betraying your own kind, especially right after you said everything is going to be fine?

PS: You can have a debate about Halla-Aho and his fringe politics etc. but to tell him to his face that you're with him while at the same time plotting to overthrow him is straight up back-stabbing.

pic related, it's Simon Elo, the new "chairman" for the traitors, being executed for treason while the Master Halla-Aho watches approvingly.
>>
File: terhoni.jpg (283KB, 1071x670px) Image search: [Google]
terhoni.jpg
283KB, 1071x670px
>>76055990
Good riddance!
>>
File: 6585685.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
6585685.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
>>76055990
i love the excuses those traitors gave on TV

>b-but you have been found guilty of hate speech! we dont work with criminals!

doesnt stop them from working with kokoomus, they have a guy that was sentenced for beating his wife and driving drunk

>b-but people saluted you with nazi heil!

then they provided picture of completely different event in past where ppl were voting by raising their hands in the air

>b-but it was a hostile takeover in the party by nasty groups of people

literally democratic election inside the party and then that bitch refused to define who these groups are or what their motives are

>b-but you are registered to homma-forum!

and so are some of the traitors, doesnt seem to bother her

fucking civil war when!
>>
From what I heard on the radio the split was planned right?
>>
>>76058820
From the start yes, I think it was a failsafe if the Party would vote Halla-Aho in as their new chairman.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.