[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How serbaboo are you, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: serbaboo.png (67KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
serbaboo.png
67KB, 720x616px
picture related
>>
>>76050908
is Serbian artillery led by God?
>>
>>76051007
no, but my dick is led by me into your mom :^)
>>
>>76051038
ayy lmao
>>
Somewhere between 1 and 2.

https://youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k
https://youtu.be/GAziYLjR-28
>>
>>76051293
Nevolim te Alija has lit tune, still can't comprehend how could Baja write such grim lyrics for such an upbeat music
>>
>>76051413
It's pure poetry desu.

And when I listen to Paris - Belgrade I feel like enlisting the French foreign legion.
>>
>>76051547
I personally prefer Roki, listening to wholesome lyrics just feel better
>>
>>76050683
>>
>>76050683

serbia dindu nuffin.
>>
Kosovo war was France's biggest mistake
>>
>>76050683
best war tunes
>inb4 butthurt croatians, their most popular war tune was only popular within their country, not abroad

decent people. I like the white ones, I strictly hate the 10-15 of the country which is turk/gypsy.
>>
>>76054558
10-15% is what I meant to write
>>
>>76050683
I'm of 1/4 Serbian blood but I'm not a Serbiaboo in any sense. Modern Serbian (pop) culture with its exaggerated machismo, tracksuits, footballer haircuts, mobster worship, and turkish music is not as funny up close as is it is behind your screen.
>>
>>76053294
This is actually true, the Hague tribunal stated that some Croats and some Serbs had been absolute cunts to each other, but that Croatia and Serbia as entities dindu nuffin.
>>
>>76050683
3, it's a fact.
>>
>>76054794
Most people show disdain towards that 'culture'.
However, there's a lot of gabori who practice it, and they like to show their faces a lot.
>>
>>76054794
>>76055882
of course, as any other "outcast" culture, it is only popular because of its exaggeration, when you get an actual look at what those people live like, you wanna get the hell out of dodge

I made the Serbaboo thing as an attempt to point out to the people that even after 20 years will go out of their way to convince you that "SERBS DINDU NUFFIN" or "MUSLIM DEGENERATES CLAIMING LAND THAT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS" and if you think otherwise you'll be attacked by them (ofc only verbally over the internets, but I firmly believe having this conversation irl would result in an actual physical assault). I understand that there is still a lot of bad blood from all the nasty shit south slavs have done to each other in the 90s, but you would think it'd be getting better over time, not worse
>>
>>76056956
I want to add that this behavior can still be seen with Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks (and their respective foreign supporters), but I'm rather convinced that there are much more radical nationalist Serbs that would go to hell and back just to prove that they're superior and that "there was nothing wrong with Srebrenica" (or some of that sort) than Croats and Bosniaks combined willing to do the same, hence I chose Serbaboos, not Bosnaboos nor Hrvatskaboos
>>
>>76056956
no we are all scum in that regard. In the way we think, there's no difference amongst serbs/croats/bosnians we are all pieces of shit - one in the same, just different based on who's fucked us throughout history
>>
File: QDwH2x0.png (79KB, 282x386px) Image search: [Google]
QDwH2x0.png
79KB, 282x386px
>>76057269
I wouldn't say all people are pieces of shit in that regard. You have people that are inherently meek and try to avoid conflicts as much as possible, either by defusing the situation or just walking away from it before escalates, while other people are just pure vile and/or spiteful and will go out of their way to make an argument and will not stop until they win. Regardless of nationality or religion.

Balkans has been a boiling cauldron since the beginning of the times. Times were hard in the history and I feel that what has happened there in 92-95 was unnecessary and avoidable.

I think that serbs, croats, bosnians, slovenes... they should just realize that they are brothers. Serbs and Bosnians literally speak the same fucking language. They need to figure out that they all are brothers and should work together, instead of against each other. That doesn't mean forming Yugoslavia again, just acting like countries that have shared a tragic history and many hardships but remained standing tall up to date, and work towards no more such hardships happening again.

I'm sorry anon, I didn't know which part you were referring to. I also haven't slept in like 30 hours, so I'm rambling.

Man, I came here to shitpost, not to feel.
>>
They good at remove kebab
Respect
>>
0/4
>>
>>76050683
>>
>>76057872
The Yugoslav wars were stupid, unnecessary and should have served as an example of how absolutely nobody wants war except deranged criminals like Arkan or Tudjman. In fact it's the most stupid 20th century conflict together with the Falklands war and the football war. I don't think anyone here is labelling the Yugoslav civil war as glorious or heroic.
>>
3 unironically

serbs are based bros. everyone did major bullshit there but somehow only the serbs get shit constantly for it.
>>
File: file.png (376KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
376KB, 1024x992px
>>76060088
Izetbegovic is the biggest criminal of them all.

He singlehandedly caused the Bosnian War.

>On 18 March 1992, all three sides signed the Lisbon Agreement: Alija Izetbegović for the Bosniaks, Radovan Karadžić for the Serbs and Mate Boban for the Croats. However, on 28 March 1992, Izetbegović, after meeting with the then-US ambassador to Yugoslavia Warren Zimmermann in Sarajevo, withdrew his signature and declared his opposition to any type of ethnic division of Bosnia.

>What was said and by whom remains unclear. Zimmerman denies that he told Izetbegovic that if he withdrew his signature, the United States would grant recognition to Bosnia as an independent state. What is indisputable is that Izetbegovic, that same day, withdrew his signature and renounced the agreement.

War in Bosnia didn't start, agreement was made and signed by all three sides on how to split it up (Pretty much the exact same borders they have today) but Izetbegovic decided war suits him better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War#March_1992_unrest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_plans_proposed_before_and_during_the_Bosnian_War#Carrington.E2.80.93Cutileiro_plan

Red Serbs, Blue Croats, Green Muslims

In fact if anything muslims got less territory by the end of the war than by this agreement.
>>
>>76057872
Slovenes are neither Balkanic nor as close to the ex-yu peoples as they are to each other.
>>
I am actually a Slovaboo
>>
>>76050683
I would like to go party in Belgrade sometime. Does that make me a Serbaboo on any level?
>>
>>76053408
Care to elaborate? It was France that gave Kosovo to Serbia in the first place and even wanted to go as far as give whole of Albania until Italy and the USA intervened.
>>

>inb4 agression from fellow countrymen
>>
>>76062203
>rare non autistic croatian flag
>>
>>76050683
>>
>>76050683

Not very. I do like that they remove kebab but they seem to be slacking in this department as of late. I'm much more of a fan of Hungary.
>>
>>76061921
France supported the bombing of Serbia in 1999, although they were were displeased about that, and objected the most. USA had to spend most time convincing France to agree to their proposals, France being the only reason the bombing at first was only limited to legitimate military targets. But because that was very inefficient USA kept pushing them to expand the allowed target list.

I'm guessing he means they regret supporting it in the first place.

Also a certain French major was feeding us intelligence about what the targets for the bombing will be for some time.
>>
>>76061148
> let's make a Muslim macronation from Morocco to Indonesia, lads
> t. Alija
He was a huge bastard, and I have the feeling that a lot of bastards were present in the same place at the same time. Milošević, Kordić, Prlić, Karadžić, Abdić, our very own Solana, etc. The war may have been the perfect storm with so many opportunistic assholes around, but it still shouldn't have happened.
>>
>>76061921
Based Italy and USA
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.