[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: SPAJINO.png (315KB, 407x417px) Image search: [Google]
SPAJINO.png
315KB, 407x417px
Modern humans first arrived in the Iberian Peninsula around 35,000 years ago. Iberian cultures along with ancient Phoenician, Greek and Carthaginian settlements developed on the peninsula until it came under Roman rule around 200 BCE, after which the region was named Hispania, based on the earlier Phoenician name Span or Spania. In the Middle Ages, the area was conquered by Germanic tribes and later by the Moors. Spain emerged as a unified country in the 15th century, following the marriage of the Catholic Monarchs and the completion of the eight centuries-long reconquest, or Reconquista from the Moors in 1492. In the early modern period, Spain became one of history's first global colonial empires, leaving a vast cultural and linguistic legacy that includes over 500 million Spanish speakers, making Spanish the world's second most spoken first language, after Mandarin Chinese.
The @ symbol originated in Spain, where it was called "arroba" and was a measure of weight.

¿Do you like Spain?
>>
File: IMG_2811.jpg (273KB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2811.jpg
273KB, 1366x1024px
>>76037943
I am spain
>>
>>76037943
Yes they are my Mediterranean brothers
>>
>>76037943
u also got cucked by us lmoa
>>
>>76037943
shouldn't it be earlier now that we know there were moroccan humans?
>>
>>76038316
>moroccans
>humans
>>
>>76037943
Wow, Spain must've had a great role model to learn from.
>>
>¿Do you like Spain?
lol no
>>
>>76037943
DEBUELBE EL LORO
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>76041168
They don't have it anymore.

They literally gave it away.

To the fucking USSR.
>>
>>76037943
Why do you dislike your Moor heritage so much?
>>
>>76041185
>have literal monuments to stalin and lenin in the 30's
>ask stalin for help
>"no"
>give him shitloads of gold
>he sends some planes that dont even have finished triggers so you have to pull a string to fire
>some decent light tanks but the anarchists and communists are so all over the place that they wouldnt use them properly anyway
>>
>¿Do you like Spain?

Fuck that. We like the yanks better.
>>
>>76042685
>butthurt after this many years
>still eats USA propaganda
>>
Yes, I just wish they gave back the loro tho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.