[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The French have been terrorising the Anglo race for hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1497380084890.jpg (85KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1497380084890.jpg
85KB, 501x585px
The French have been terrorising the Anglo race for hundreds of years, why do they hate us so? We just want peace!
>>
File: adrien-arcand.jpg (41KB, 383x251px) Image search: [Google]
adrien-arcand.jpg
41KB, 383x251px
This is it

You're oppressing us with your eternal propaganda

I WILL IMPALE YOU AND DRINK YOUR ANGLO BLOOD
>>
>>76035660
>why do they hate us so?
The French believe the rest of the world hates them out of jealousy, so they hate everyone else accordingly.
>>
>>76035936
We don't.
>>
>>76035951
This literally happens in every second france related thread tho.
>>
>>76035951
>The Parisians believe the rest of the world hates them out of jealousy, so they hate everyone else accordingly.*
Sorry, is this better?
>>
This will be settled once and for all in about two years when the UK accepts the Norway-style deal that will turn a former globe-encompassing empire into a de facto vassal state at the periphery of the future Franco-German, European mega-state.
>>
>>76036002
Are the same guy who's b8 posting under EU flag on /pol/?
>>
>>76035997
yea :^)
>>
>>76036067
>/pol/

Haven't been there since Ron Paul was a thing.
>>
File: 1441323922509.png (539KB, 791x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441323922509.png
539KB, 791x720px
Don't oppress the Anglo!
>>
1667 was the best year of my life.
>>
>>76036002
Kek! Merkel doesn't even have the clot to keep a cuck like Trudeau in line.
>>
>>76036362
Merkel flexed her muscle like 2 seconds and Trump immediately dropped his promise to the UK to put them first in line for a trade agreement.
>>
>>76036327
Lol
>>
>>76036393
Double lol

Merkel explained the EU ten times to him and then he decided that he could get more money out of it without risking something. The only thing that comes near a "cucking" is that thing with the car companies.
He still personally supports brexit
>>
>>76036393
>can't even consolidate power in your own neck of the woods
Merkel wut are u doing?!?
http://m.spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.