[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$11 is considered a lot for a meal in my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9604.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9604.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
$11 is considered a lot for a meal in my country
>>
>>76031895
That's probably because it is.
That's 330$/month on lunch alone.
>>
>>76031895
is that a restaurant price, or cost of ingredients of home cooked lunch?
i spend around $2 on lunch, but i earn 4 times less than average american
>>
>>76031895
America is the third world of the first world
>>
>>76031895
the powerful jew found a way to wipe you clean, they make you spend all your hard earned money on """""""""""food"""""""" (monsanto trash)
>>
>>76032062
Restaurant. Home cooked stuff is far cheaper, and the younger generations don't eat out as much as the older generations because we're broke.
>>
File: arbeit_macht_frei.jpg (95KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
arbeit_macht_frei.jpg
95KB, 800x517px
>>76031895
>study
americans maked me associate this word with arrogant lie and facts taken from the ass
>>
>>76031895
It is a lot. It's cheap for an actual restaurant lunch (and I quite doubt that's what the average american eats), but fucknig expensive compared to a home cooked lunch.
>>
>>76031895
It is a lot. Typically I bring my lunch 4 out of 5 days to work. I make Woks...delish! Just today for lunch I was invited by a colleague, and I had a bowl of soup, baked potato with cheese and a tea; that was $12 with tax. Ridiculous.
>>
$1 mcchicken all day every day... just one though, any more than one is only for richfag
>>
>>76031895
>mfw I've spent like 1€ to make lunch today
I mean, sure I'm a cheap motherfucker and I've probably hit 5-8€ for dinner, but 11$ daily average? That's insane.
I remember the uni canteen was like 4.50€ for a full meal, and it was top tier eating too.
>>
>>76033103
i dont get how all Mc chicken, hamburger and cheeseburger cost same
>>
>>76033144
do you mean same price in every country or same price for each item?
>>
>>76033144
the cost of actual ingredients, especially bottom tier meat, is negligible in McD
>>
>>76033207
well here they cost 1€ each despite mc chicken being so much better and having more ingredients, seriously hambruger is just fucking meat wtf, i remember as a kid it was tastier..
>>
>>76033103
t. blob
>>
>>76033245
yeah, the burgers are flavorless to me so i usually get the mcchicken whenever i go there

>>76033307
its only 350 calories for one mcchicken though :(
>>
Eating out is really unhealthy and too expensive. Plus is usually doesn't taste good as what you can make home. I was really suprised by how much Americans go out to eat when I stayed there. No one knows how to cook anymore
>>
>>76033366
Gotta admit that the dollar menu is nice for a snack. McChicken is the best thing they have imo, next to the simple vanilla cone.
>>
>>76033103
>$1 for a mcchicken
>Yank average is $11 per day
>Ameriblobs are eating eleven Mcchickens a day
STOP
>>
KFC's Grander >>>> shit > McChicken
>>
>>76033539
big n tasty used to be on the dollar menu. that was their best burger too but alas all is gone :'(

>>76033543
YOU STAWPPP
>>
>>76033543
How much does a tpyical fish and chips cost there? In Scotland, I paid around 7 pounds.

>>76033569
The first time I went to Poland (Wroclaw), I was surprised at how clean the KFC was there.
>I don't eat US fast food abroad, but I flew in from Texas and was hungry.
>>
it's standard here to be honest, if you eat outside at elast.
>>
>>76033710
>The first time I went to Poland (Wroclaw), I was surprised at how clean the KFC was there.
Here, McD, KFC and BK are basically mid-tier food places, with average prices but also kept rather clean and with attention to standards. If you want to see dirty and cheap food places in Poland, you visit kebab or asian food bars.
>>
>>76033700
But I'm worried about you. You'll get all heart problemey and fat: it ain't good.

Cut it down to 5 mcchickens a day, pls.

>>76033710
Depends where you are: it's a fiver for me in the north of England. 7 quid is pushing it, given you're meant to eat it when you're pissed and nowhere else is still open.
>>
I went to subway only once in my life, i have no idea what i ordered but it was good
>>
>>76031895
Can barely get a MacDonald's meal for that price.
Normal meals are like €16-25
>>
>>76033868
NEVERRRRR... let my arteries have some fun
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.