[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Europe hate Britain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: an english rose.png (390KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
an english rose.png
390KB, 660x405px
Why does Europe hate Britain?
>>
>>76008752
We don't hate you, friend.
Why would you even think that?
>>
>>76008752
Why do brits hate Europe?
>>
>>76008876
Just the Germans.
>>
>>76008943
pls dont hate us :(
>>
>>76008876
>>76008943
wrong, there's only hatred towards the French
Germany is seen more as rivals than enemies
>>
We aren't European
>>
>>76009086
Nope. Definite hate towards the Germans, Abdul. You would know if you'd been in this country long enough.
>>
>>76008943
And there you have your answer, if you are OP.
Hate produces hate.
>>
>>76009350
Alri ikby
>>
>>76009103
That's just not true, unless you're an underage whos just finished GCSE History and believes the only enemy in life is those nazi infidels
when you grow up you'll understand there's a social stigma which is only attached to the French, our relationship with Germany is more competitive
>>
>>76009376
>Hey I fucking hate you
>Yeah I hate you too
>You must be greek lol

Nice logic bong
>>
>>76008752
We don't, you just believe that we treating you like an equal and not like the EMPORE equals hate.
Similar to the russians, peoplemin the UK still haven't gotten over the fall of their Empire.

The french and us allready learned that during two world wars and the poor spaniards way before.
>>
>>76008752
Want to fuck her desu
>>
>>76009086
LITERALLY the other way around
>>
>>76009440
>That's just not true
Oh but it is. I wouldn't expect an arrogant paki like you to understand though
>>
From my totally unbiased third party perspective it seems to be mostly jealousy
>>
File: 1481928830601.jpg (54KB, 728x449px) Image search: [Google]
1481928830601.jpg
54KB, 728x449px
>>76009691
For you maybe, reminder that you are ruled by a german noble family.

All in all the hate-boner probably comes from our rise costing you your empire.
Younhad a balance going with the spanish and the french and the industralisation of german speaking countries scared the shit out of everyone at that time.

Ifwe had not bren your neighbours geographically you had not cared at all.
>>
>>76009817
You seem full of hate and anger, mate. Calm down.
>>
>>76009906
Was not my intention, just hopefully quality shitposting.

First day of my vacation and I still have to go into relaxation mode. What better than discussing stuff for the x-th time?
>>
>>76009817
>All in all the hate-boner probably comes from our rise costing you your empire.
You always say this but really, who lost out more? If you hadn't picked a fight you would probably be stretching from here to Vladivostok by now.
>>
File: image48.jpg (78KB, 697x367px) Image search: [Google]
image48.jpg
78KB, 697x367px
>>76010138
You can only lose what you have, you had more and lost more.

Also I don't count Hitler and his shit as "us".
He was the product of a desperate time and his version of what being german means was as distorted as nation of Islam and their idea of being black.

Well.. a bit less since Hitler actually hsd written history to consider.
>>
>>76009906
>Brit complaining about others being hateful
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.