[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being black the ultimate redpill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: surprisedtanya.png (619KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
surprisedtanya.png
619KB, 1280x800px
>be black
>experience hardships of uncontrollable difference
>police beating negroes like hotcakes for being alive
>racial profiling
>have to understand that they will potentially die for no reason other than being nig at an early age
>literally is a living example of life not being fair
>>
>>76003596
OH FUCK YOU
you're born in the richest first world country in the world and here you are complaining like a little bitch baby.
>>
>>76003596
Did you see Get Out? I went to see it last week.
>>
那个那个那个那个
>>
>>76003609
Ahem, leave the richest first world country to me
>>
>>76003596
/int/ is not the place for discussing these kinds of things.
>>
>>76003596
Is this b8? Most third world country citizen lives worse than a regular black guy in burgerlands.
>>
sometimes I wonder what it feels like to born in some third world country and have so many problems even before puberty.
>>
>>76003628
>chinese "memes"
>>
>>76003596
At least they were kangs
>>
>>76003596
=>
/pol/ that away

They will welcome you
>>
>>76003596
you mean, niggas living in america or favelas

your country is pretty fucked up because of the gunz. niggas get shot or shoot each other cause of the gunz. you cant deny the fact that niggas love gunz, as well as most other murifats. i know niggas suffer from actual racism and poverty but the combo of poverty and the gunz bring anyone into such a situation.
>>
File: 我開始方了.jpg (119KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
我開始方了.jpg
119KB, 392x495px
>>76003596
>have affirmative action out the ass
>get priority in government support
>get scholarships for doing absolutely nothing
>white whores with daddy issues throw themselves at you
>literally have every aspect of life handed to you on a platter
>get told by the police "don't break the law"
>"OMG THIS IS SO UNFAIR WHY IS BEING BLACK SO HARD?!?!"
I'm not even mad. This is just how fucking pathetic and self-victimizing western blacks are naturally. It's built into their psyche from years of subjugation and slavery, and combined with their coddled entitled mentality nurtured by the nanny state of the west this is what you all get. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>76003596
AYO HOL UP' SO YOU BE SAYIN YO LIFE IS HARD?
>>
>>76003596
this is literally how europeans treat russians
>>
There's no such thing as poverty in the US. You aren't poor.
>>
>>76004800
>affirmative action
worst meme ever, affirmative actions are supportive when you're already a wealthy negro, if you're a poor negro with shitty education you stay in the hood

>white whores with daddy issues throw themselves at you
this is a pretty marginal phenomenon that doesn't result in healthy relationships, blacks have nothing to offer other than their sexuality, pretty humiliating imho.

>literally have every aspect of life handed to you on a platter
Then why do they live in shitty places where there's no job, sell crack to get through life and then end up in prison? Someone that has life on easy mode wouldn't sell drugs.

>get told by the police "don't break the law"
you think anyone would break the law if his shitty condition didn't set him up to do it? Murder or rape is different, but theft, drugs, prostitution, you think they're happy to do it?

>WHY IS BEING BLACK SO HARD?
Being black in USA is harder than being white but still easier than being a lower class in a 3rd world country. And being a rich black guy in USA is also better than being a middle class white guy, yet the bulk of the ghetto people are in a shitty situation, we should be a little compassionate
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.