[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your turn anglo subhuman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490346857418.jpg (176KB, 625x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490346857418.jpg
176KB, 625x843px
your turn anglo subhuman
>>
I am a Greek
>>
>invading is ok when we do it!
>>
btw, fuck channel 4 news, they are flagrant leftie propaganda. they accused farage of being a russian spy the other day. cunts.
>>
>>75995789
You forgot to remove the >
>>
This is ironic since David Cameron increased immigration more than any PM until Theresa May

Tories just throw around threats like "multiculturalism does not work for Britain" or "immigration was a disaster for the UK" or "The immigrants need to integrate and learn english" while they accept more than the labour party ever did and do nothing about preventing or integrating them
>>
>>75995830
sounds like establishment republicans
>>
>>75995741
BTFO
>>
>>75995741
Is she admitting to being an invader?
>>
>>75995741
Imagine being a leftist and being so enamoured with Muslims and women and your other pet projects that you accept this as a rational argument.

Also
>mock Anglos for not being able to speak other languages
>praise immigrants for not learning the host language
>>
>>75995741
well you see they left the countries they invaded when they were asked to
>>
can you imagine having such entitlement
>>
>>75995741
All of them? English studied more things than Arab women were ever allowed by their illiterate husbands who stone them for touching a car.
>>
>>75995741
How will wh*tey ever recover?
>>
>>75996996
Everything with them is a fucking contradiction.
It's because the ones you see out making a stink are just the useful idiots used to bring about the change the big guys are waiting for.
Angry virgin 19 year olds with no skills, low IQ immigrants from clashing cultures, silly women who have been convinced they are victims despite the west catering to them in every regard.
Once they have what they want they devour they each other though and the big guys liquidate these useless people.
>>
>>75995741
Yeah, and they left
>>
>>75995741
I immediately attempt to die
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.