[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions of politicians in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: DEC16-Jo-Cox.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
DEC16-Jo-Cox.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
What are your opinions of politicians in your country?
>>
Greasy, corrupt shitbags, especially in my state.
>>
>>75994217
>my state.
California?
>>
>>75994187
Nice milf you've got there. I hope she's in for a little fuck with me.
>>
>>75994325
You into munging, Clogbro?
>>
>>75994402
I don't care, I put a bag over that head and I'm done.
>>
>>75994449
Her head isn't the worst thing about her at the mo.
>>
File: beef_tongue_accidental_vagina.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
beef_tongue_accidental_vagina.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>75994687
I don't care. Just give me some female meat to consume.
>>
>>75995001
Not much meat on her, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1496752382492.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496752382492.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>75995116
Is your name Tyrone perhaps?
>>
They are not doing much and that's already enough, considering that all our major neighbors left and right are collapsing politically on their own.
>>
>>75995189
No.

She's just dead, mate
>>
>>75994255
North Carolina actually, our state government is a shitshow.
>>
File: Jo-Cox_galleryfull.jpg (303KB, 770x2196px) Image search: [Google]
Jo-Cox_galleryfull.jpg
303KB, 770x2196px
>>75995233
Zip it you sissy boy! Just admit it. She's hot and you love her.
>>
i want Peña to fill me with his aryan seed
>>
>>75995341
Didn't even know who she was until got wasted by some schizo.
>>
>>75995413
Hmm who was it? Was it the religion of piece?
>>
>>75995448
nah, whacked by the powers that be to try and sway a referendum vote then blamed on some nutcase
>>
>>75995448
actually a far-right white male
>>
>>75994187
A good part of our population thinks that they should be lynched, and I agree with them
>>
>>75995448
Nah, right wing nut job.

PLEASE tell me you're going to apologise for your right wing white males
>>
rats that need to be purged via rope
My sister's father in law is running for major in my city so we'll take as much advantage as we can to boost the family's business through permits and contracts
My moral compass is a very sketchy one
>>
>>75994187
Very locally I love my town's politicians. I live in a quiet town in connecticut and our politicians do not allow the corporations come in and in result our town is far more beautiful. It's really a bubble of beauty. However Dannel Malloy, our governor is completely shit and hemorrhaging money while taxing us wildly.

I don't hate trump, but think he is completely incompetent and unironically believe hillary would have been much better for the vast majority of americans. We all hate SJWs yet trump is just breeding an even worse kind of type of reactionary while making the other half of our country cynical and nihilistic. I don't think trump's policies will ever heal income inequality which is the big problem.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.