[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alexander the Great was a Slav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Alexander the Great was a Slav
>>
>>75985104
>Alexander the Great was a Slav
They're not claiming that, you idiots. The FYROMians are brainwashed retards and have a made up commie history, but there's a limit to their idiocy.
>>
Alexander was Greek just like me, he is my ancestor 99% chance
>>
File: ALB.2.jpg (196KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
ALB.2.jpg
196KB, 396x450px
Aleksandri i Madh është shqiptar!
>>
>>75985452
illyrians and slavs are the masterrace
>>
>>75985452
>është
ishte*
>>
>>75985104
One day alexander velik come to diagon and ask diagon how can i halp You

Diagon said move you are hiding the sun
Alexander smiled and said if i was not alexander the great from makedonia son of Filip of Macedonia the one thet crashed atilla the han i wanted to be diagon the filosof

Then later they Both died in the same day

Best diagon and alexander was slavs in a greek land

Alexander was makedonian and diagon was some say russian some ukrainian some Serb right now its turkish land so no one know :)

Long tall with fucked up kacap gout face diagon the one thet btfo all of greece with his smart words
>>
>>75987258
>if i was not alexander the great from makedonia son of Filip of Macedonia the one thet crashed atilla the han i wanted to be diagon the filosof
To which the filosof replied: If I were not Diogenes, I would want to be Diogenes.
>>
>>75987419
Yes Man us a russian i love greeks so much

If You read there books its make You feel realy good with yoursalf its realy worth it

If You know any good greek books plz say the name i would love You so much i read republika i read platon and arystatyl odyseja the ileda storys About old Rome and ellada

I Love filosofia
>>
>>75987624
Ancient Israelites were Albanians, Semitic subhuman imposter.
>>
>>75987728
Arrrrr fucking american whare did You poped out from ??

I am not jew i am Russian and we talking About greek filosofia here if You have somthing smart to say say it but if not just shot the fuck up and go eat hamburgers in wolmart with berry white backraund music whan You drive in Your motoroller for fat pepole thet can not wolk anymore
>>
File: 4L_SaswtnKm.jpg (136KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SaswtnKm.jpg
136KB, 638x479px
>>75988457
Next move is

I say Fuck You german

And You say i am greek

We all ready know Your greek so if
Your are realy greek give us some good greek books You know and its gold for You

Bamp!!!!!
>>
I'm pretty sure they know he didn't speak a slavic language, but that he was from there and they have the same blood as the people from around that time mixed in with the slavic-speaking migrants.
>>
>>75988709
I'm pretty sure Alexander was from the same stock of people that brought Nordic beliefs to Scandinavia and Germany. There is too much resemblance between Greek Pantheon and Nordic one.
He was most likely an Aryan from some mutation of R1a. But to say he was Slavic? Not really.
>>
>>75985104
literally
>WE WUZ
incarnate
>>
>>75988977
Yes you're right. The romans were blond with blue eyes as well.
>>
Bump give gold Books names
>>
>>75989106
Aryans were proto-Albanians, Albanians founded Greece and Germany and Rome.
>>
>>75988102
Russians were illiterate savages before Albanians founded the First Bulgarian Empire and brought them education.
>>
>>75989942
iki what are your opinions on
1) Albanians
2) Slavs
3) Germans
4) Turks

because I'm uncertain
>>
>>75985104
I thought Slavs were nowhere near Macedonia in his era.
>>
don't you feel sad about the sign being in english?
>>
>>75990128
Slavs were in Greece, only later did Turko-Hellenes massacre noble Greeks (who were slavs) and named themselves Greeks.
t. a Greek
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA gotta laugh at "Macedonians"

Brainwashed bunch.
>>
>>75989856
If its like this and You rulld us how come Serbs russians macedonians east slavs greeks gajdamaki romanians junaki are orthdox greeks and all tall and You albenians are short trash look like brown Turks and ponatic east kavkaz greeks thet hate Turks and You love it ????

Why dident You become orthdox like evrey one ? Why You said no to cyrilli and metodi ?? Why no to byzantina why yes to islam and turkija

Why Your music is shit tum bali ki tum tum bali ki tum trash style turk music ? And Turks osman hets

Why You sall Serbs balkan organs ports of bodys and drags to countrys ?? Why You burns Serbian byzamtinians chrches ?

Why suck american dick so much ?
>>
Alexander wasnt a slav

But my people are decendants of the ancient macedonians and mixed with slavs and other people that settled during the great migration of the medievle age

Right now agean macedonia has more slavic dna than us macedonians which is because of the population exchange in 1913
>>
File: Laugh.png (576KB, 734x532px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.png
576KB, 734x532px
>>75985104
haha you're funny!
>>
>>75988457

essentially:

>FILTHY ANALBANIAN SUBHUMANS XD
!!!SNFDE GREEK RACE MASTER KOOL IQ 82
Retard! I'm tell you about all friends on r/Greece hahlolha!
>>
New proposed names for Macedonia:
Alexandria
Phillipia
Vardar
Skopsko
Western Bulgaria
Western Balkan Republic
Pseudomacedonia

Alexandria is the most appropriate IMO, so we can see maximum Greek butthurt.
>>
File: novembre-fig1a.png (67KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
novembre-fig1a.png
67KB, 800x615px
>>75990951
The descendants of the Macedonians are Albanians.
>>
>>75990345
Pagans come from goths gothland Swedan rus to byzantina to protect greeks later all spereted some go west some to east some to south in the old time we spoked cherch slavic galgalica cyrillica sweidish dialects only evrey one of us there was not polish russian Serbian Bosnian ukrainian bulgarian we waz all slavs with same words

Later we all spereted some was realy nice happy slavs never fight never go to war with no one only run to germans and Rome to get fucked and back us catollic croats some become barbaric engry slavs fight evrey one till the end and other joind them to and some just become muslims and greeks

The Point is we all have the same code words of cyrillica of cyrill and metodi sv

Voda
Noga
Ruka
Glava
Vlasy
Zemlja
Nebo
Grom
Usta
Oci
Mleko
Hleb
Mislim
Vidim
Jabluka
Vinograd

And on and on it jast some add other words from other dialects by there history they creeted

Like najmun monky
Or cuche pig
Or karandas

Or the russian corse words like suka blyat from mangols

And paka from finns

And luna from old latin

And ikona from greeks

And prezident from franch
>>
>>75985104
Fuck off Christmas Tree
>>
Excuse me but Alexandru cel Mare was dacian (romanian)
>>
what exactly is a (FYROM) macedonian? genetically speaking
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.