[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these the top 4 countries in the world ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: USA.png (43KB, 561x449px) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
43KB, 561x449px
are these the top 4 countries in the world ?
>>
>- Red: Countries that sent people to the moon
>- Grey: Moonless shitholes
>USA USA USA
>>
>>75966123
Swaziland its truly a world power
>>
Mandate paid leave from the government, or employer? If employer, that's the sickest, most backwards thing I've heard in a while, and a good reason not to hire women under 50.
>>
>>75966105
Yea that or you take the only countries not in the Paris Climate Deal.
>>
Mandatory paid leave belongs in the rubbish. As if it's somehow an employer's responsibility that a woman had a baby.
>>
>>75966191
t. country that pays full salary to women if they have a baby
>>
File: the jew.png (74KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
the jew.png
74KB, 375x444px
>>75966191
>>75966191
>oy vey that's right
>white women having children is racist
>the free market will provide goy
>>
>>75966779
Did you even read what he wrote you Spanish fuck? He is clearly against it and I think he would be fine if his country knocked it off. Sack of shit from Spain.
>>
>>75966191
Yeah, it's almost like the USA's employed, educated and qualified women should not be able to reproduce without having their pay docked, the career damaged their biological sufferings uncovered.
I wonder which women and families in general won't have a problem with this. I also can't help but ask what kind of effect it will have on women with traditional values yet willing to follow long education.
>>
File: 1477943720368.png (142KB, 638x710px) Image search: [Google]
1477943720368.png
142KB, 638x710px
>>75968836
>oy gevalt, stay-at-home mothers only belong to 50's misogynist society, women need careers too instead of raising kids and taking care of the house
>>
File: not a jew.jpg (17KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
not a jew.jpg
17KB, 201x232px
>>75969430
yeah but you could also imagine a perfect utopian society where there only lived whites
but that's not going to happen
to ensure the survival of the white race you have to work with what you have
so either women work and have children thanks to maternity leave or they work or dont get children at all due to not having any maternity leave
divide and conquer fucking kike
>>
>>75966135
Wat? We had it since just after Independence. Women must bear children for the survival of my Race. Maternity leave is the highest honour by a Right Wing government such as Malaysia. It means everyone accept that ultimately a woman's place is as a partner in a heterosexual lawfully wedded union. If your country have no maternity leave, you are effectively pro-gay and a hairy lesbian.
>>
Russia has 3$ mandate paid
>>
>>75969223
ZITTO
>>
>>75974304
ah, I did not understanded it right.
it was temporary frozen
>>
>>75966123
>lesotho
WE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.