[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

51st state celebration thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Puerto_Rico.jpg (84KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Puerto_Rico.jpg
84KB, 500x368px
Posting here before my flag changes after statehood tomorrow. Finally I am a burger with full access to NEETbux.
>>
>>75962745
keep dreaming Ricky - and stay the fuck out of this board
>>
You fags did this shit before and congress ignored it. You don't get to be a state until you pay debnts
>>
puerto ricans have no say, only congress
>>
>>75962745
I cannot expect GOP majority congress to approve it.
>>
>>75962745

wait what? ameribuds spoonfeed me on this
>>
>>75962771

USA forever.
>>
>>75962881
Puerto Rico is a US territory but not a full state. They're voting on whether they want to be a state or not. Pro-state people seem to have the advantage.

Of course they need actual congressional approval for statehood so even if they do vote for it they'll have to wait on that stuff.
>>
>>75963237
>Pro-state people seem to have the advantage.
The status quo party boycotted the referendum
>>
>>75963237

>Of course they need actual congressional approval

Right was just gonna say, why the ever fuck would anyone vote no?
>>
>>75962745
this is going to DEVASTATE the SSI, welfare, SS, and food stamps P.O. Box mail forwarding service industry in the tri-state area, and in florida

god knows those fucking nuyorican baboons are going to whoop and holler till they find out the island benefit scale is going to be 1/10th the NYC benefits.
>>
>>75962745
It's really about the 4chan flag, isn't it?
>>
>>75963406
because the island is so fucking corrupt, that everyone in the islands govt is crooked as hell, and is terrified of a bunch of gringos from the mainland coming in and cleaning house on their shit, and them ending up in federal prison. that and the island would collapse under OSHA and workplace regulations and minimum wage.
>>
>>75963406
Well they could become independent instead. Not everyone wants to be a burger. I don't know enough about their whole situation to tell how viable that option is though. I've heard their economy is so bad right now they want to become a state so the US gov. will be obligated to help them.
>>
>>75962745
I just don't understand how a referendum where less than 30% of the population votes can be taken seriously
>>
>>75963528
PR's books are so fucked, that the Fed took one look in their direction and started screaming and shitting themselves.

>>75963554
honestly I'm surprised that much of the population has their right to vote. most of them are fucking felons and court adjudicated retards.
>>
>>75962781
>I learned everything I know about Puerto Rico from an ad I saw on Fox: The Post.
>>
>>75963364
>Boycotting an election where the option to remain a territory or become independent are both on the ballot

The opposition has downs.
>>
Why would you even want to remain a territory? Why would you not want to state? Why is this even up for debate?
>>
File: 65456.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
65456.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>75962745
usa resemble more and more the eu, only poor and broken states want to join the union to get some money.
>>
>>75963485
yeah all that, plus the fact that the US govt is also crooked and profits from the whole situation
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.