[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just took shower >now have to shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1496106856875.jpg (73KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1496106856875.jpg
73KB, 750x656px
>just took shower
>now have to shit
>>
>win the popular vote
>don't become president
america pls explain
>>
File: list of failed heads of state.jpg (73KB, 644x550px) Image search: [Google]
list of failed heads of state.jpg
73KB, 644x550px
>>75937866
best timeline possible
women president are shit
>>
>>75937866
What happens when you remove California and its several million registered illegal immigrant voters? :^)
>>
>>75937866
Each state is worth a certain number of points.

Trump won more points via winning more states.

A vote in the US goes towards who your state is awarded to.
>>
>>75937866
she didn't actually win the popular vote
getting several million illegal immigrant votes is not winning
>>
>>75937837
this is what bidets are for
>>
please shot on my face
>>
>>75937936
if you hate women being in charge that much why dont you move to Afghanistan?

>>75937984
>several million registered illegal immigrant voters
that is completely made up

>>75937990
but dont you want to live in a democracy
>>
>>75938054
>but dont you want to live in a democracy

Not on a federal level.
>>
>>75937936
Other than Thatcher, I can't think of a single female head of state/government in modern times who was remotely successful or competent.
>>
File: image.jpg (730KB, 3487x3885px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730KB, 3487x3885px
>>75937936
Forgot one.
>>
>>75937936
>Best timeline possible

Actually it's pretty shitty, Lord Buckethead didn't win.
>>
>>75938054
t. numale
why all scandi """"men""" are so cucked?
>>
>>75938342
but honestly why dont you move to one of the great feminism free countries of the world like afghanistan or saudi arabia?
>>
Why are feminists seemingly always privileged upper middle class white women who've never had any real hardship in life?
>>
>>75937936
>Angela Merkel

>Shit

How many terms has she been Chancellor?
>>
>>75938746
They need a crusade to fullfill their empty hedonist lives.
>>
>>75937866
>what is a federal country
>>
>>75939088
not a democracy apparently

>>75938746
cmon
afghanistan is waiting
>>
>>75937837
>waterproof phone
>can now shitpost while I cry in the shower
>>
>>75938748
not many enough to totally destroy Europe
maybe a few more terms...
>>
>>75939169
Define democracy. According to you, it's apparently nothing but dictatorship by the 51%, with no regard for for something like minority guarantees, in this case for minor states.
>>
>>75939253
lel are you serious right now?
a democracy is a society where the majority decides
why should minorities be able to decide over a majority and still get called democracy?
>>
>>75938302
>almost lynched and jailed by pro-russians
i cry evritym
but nah she stole money from the gaspipe lines, typical thief no matter how pretty
>>
>>75939301
Because the individual states have a certain amount of autonomy; that's what having a federal country entails, and that's why the electoral college was created.
>>
>>75938054
>but dont you want to live in a democracy
We do. We live in fifty separate but interconnected democracies. State level policy has far more to do with people's lives than federal policy.

People are just too ignorant to take part in state level elections.
>>
>>75938746
The guilt of their easy lives leads them to virtue signal as a way of repentance.

If they were actually interested in being a good person they'd volunteer some of their free time to a soup kitchen or something actually helpful.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.