[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/ it hurts so much being a monolingual american, I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
/int/ it hurts so much being a monolingual american, I really want to learn another language but I'm just such a shitty student that uni takes up essentially all of my time

what do

I'd want to learn spanish and then later farsi
>>
>Spanish
>Farsi

Not worth
>>
File: apuhamma.jpg (18KB, 476x309px) Image search: [Google]
apuhamma.jpg
18KB, 476x309px
>i dont know any language it feels so bad
>s-s-should i learn a language
if you want
>>
esperanto is the best choice to be a bilingual
>>
>>75933072
If you can shitpost here you can spare some time to learn a language.
>>
>>75933149
That's wrong. Spanish and Mandarin are far more practical, especially when considering that they're not fake.
>>
Learn Albanian
Let's start with basic
Tungjatjeta is hi
Mirupafshim is bye
>>
>>75933072
don't learn Spanish m8. we have to work together to insure that the Ib*rians and their CHI spawn are as uncomfortable here as possible.

This is an Anglo country, don't you forget
>>
>>75933131
I DO want, I just don't know how to proceed in terms of time to actually do it

>>75933219
it ceased being an anglo country a long time ago. I mean ethnically anyway. sure we speak english but this country is so far abstracted from the initial anglo-celt colonization we are NOT anything close to legitimate, too much euro immigration and too much other types of immigration too. the fact of our republic and its enlightenment roots are a problem in itself. the whole thing's fucked and I don't care about it. maybe southern nationalism will resurge if southerners stop deluding themselves and being such usa patriots, that would work I think. the only way to bring back "true americanism" is to destroy the empire and spit on the founding ideals.
>>
>>75933219
>This is an Anglo country
Culturally maybe but genetically (if we take away the black people and the spics) you are a mix of western and central europeans
>>
>>75933380
Just start listening to Michel Thomas Spanish or playing with Duolingo on your way to uni or in your free time.
>>
Learn danish, swedish, norwegian, icelandic and faroese. Only languages worth learning
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.