[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are swedes slavs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0828.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
Are swedes slavs?
>>
>>75917869
>Southern Italy

What the-
>>
>>75917869
>Le ebin Sardinians aren't Phoenicians meme

It makes me so fucking angry
>>
>>75919754
Are magrebians
>>
>>75919840
We overlay with France. I mean that means we are a little magrebian as well.
>>
>>75917869
>who were varangians
>who built Veliky Novgorod and Kiev
>what was the Deluge

and on top of that, Polan tribe has conquered the rest of proto-Polish tribes using an army of vikings, the Piast dynasty was closely related to Scandinavian kings (there is a possibility that Mieszko I, the founder of Poland was a Scandinavian) and there are many, many Viking graves in Greater Poland and Pomerania, it's kinda obvious that we're related to Swedes and Norwegians
>>
>>75919592
THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
>>75917869
So French is a race, why do they never have a common look. They're always some halfway between Italian, German or Spanish
>>
>>75919754
Phoenicians are at the bottom of the graph, the reason you're so far away from the rest is your sheep admixture.
>>
>>75920146
>varangians
>who built Veliky Novgorod and Kiev
They didn't though. It was a city of Slavs and Finns who invited Ryurik because they've had constant fights between four tribes.

Kiev existed before a bunch of people from the North came there. The three people who are said to build it were all Slavs.
>>
>>75919754

Sardinians are the purest race of Europe. the population most similar to neolithic farmers from the (west of) the middle east, who spread agriculture into Europe.
Historical middle easterners are different, because there were mixings there between west populations and east ones (like from the Zagros mountains).
>>
>>75919754
sorry not everyone is a maurreddus like you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.