[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tamils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tamilnad.gif (21KB, 712x612px) Image search: [Google]
tamilnad.gif
21KB, 712x612px
Tell me more about them.

And how the fuck did they end up in Sri Lanka?
>>
>>75896475
>And how the fuck did they end up in Sri Lanka?
>Nip logic
>>
>>75896475
There used to be a land bridge between India and Sri Lanka, it was mentioned in ancient Indian sources.
>>
>>75896475
They walked there during the last ice age
>>
>>75896475
India and Sri Lanka were united by land until around 6.000 years ago and tamils were around already
>>
>>75896475
How the fuck did anybody end up in Honshu, Shikoku or Kyushu? Same way the Tamils ended up in Ceylon
>>
>>75896661
There was no tamil language during last Ice age. Tamils knew how to build boats.
>>
>>75896475
Blackest people in the whole subcontinent
>>
File: Adamsbridge.jpg (27KB, 550x394px) Image search: [Google]
Adamsbridge.jpg
27KB, 550x394px
>>75896633
>Ancient
It existed until like 500 years ago and it's still mostly intact.
>>
>>75896475
I dont know but they have to go back
>>
>>75896661
errr the ice age didn't freeze anything near equatorial countries
>>
reckon they walked over mate
>>
why are there Indians in Fiji or Kenya?

Tamils were mostly brought by the British as plantation labor. Jaffna Tamils came by sea earlier, in the 2nd c BC. they have nothing to do with the Ice Age
>>
>>75903553
british took them there as workers.

same goes for guyana and the caribbean.
>>
Literally a bunch of niggers
Well most at least
The mixed one near the middle and south are bareable
But the pure tamils in the north and absolute nigger tier
They came here with boats when they invaded us
Since then we have being in constant war
>>
>>75904666
They're blacker than niggers
>>
File: 04-1488607447-rajendar.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
04-1488607447-rajendar.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>75904804
This
Fuckers crippled us with a 30 year war
Amd now bitch that state isnt giving gibs
Shoulda removed all during 2009
>>
>>75902613
That's not how land bridges work retard
>>
File: southpole10.jpg (217KB, 954x500px) Image search: [Google]
southpole10.jpg
217KB, 954x500px
>>75896475
>>
>>75902532
Mmmm no it's pretty much gone anon
>>
>>75906309
Niceeeeee
>>
>>75904804
they're blacker than their own shadows.
>>
>>75896475
i live in Bangalore (the city JUST in the safe zone in the map) and tamilians are literally cancer.
the upper caste ones are great- some of the smartest, chillest, and most fun people i know, but the vast majority of them are subhuman dravidians, and they are basically niggers, both literally and figuratively. they have an aggressive, almost delusional, pride in anything Tamil, take offense at the slightest thing, but pussy out when things get even a bit intense, and are incredibly sly and materialistic. overall, the only people worse than them in the entire continent are the biharis, and not by a large margin.
>>
>>75909866
I keep having arguments with Tamil folk who claim they colonized, settled, and built Southeast Asia.

Literally Kang tier
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.