[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post images that trigger people from your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

ITT: Post images that trigger people from your country
>>
>>75894332
I don't think many Germans would be triggered by that
>>
>>75894332
Why would we want clay invested with Germans and Turks? I don't get it.
>>
>>75894332
Most germans aren't redpilled enough to fully understand that image.
>>
File: velika_srbija.gif (46KB, 569x482px) Image search: [Google]
velika_srbija.gif
46KB, 569x482px
>>
>>75894332
huh
look at that denmark
wouldn't it be german dominated?
like the economic center would move to hamburg wouldn't it? and a german majority? seems like a bad idea overall
>>
>>75897488
why not just go ahead and call it yugoslavia
>>
>>75897976
because nobody wants yugoslavia anymore, except for those 90+ old Tito lovers who still think of them as yugoslavs
>>
>>75894332
Why would dying in honor trigger me?

Would have been better like that
>>
File: really small foamy beer.jpg (45KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
really small foamy beer.jpg
45KB, 312x393px
>>75894332
>>
>>75894332
We should get all of Germany. Only we can safe the German people.
>>
File: really small foamy beer.jpg (19KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
really small foamy beer.jpg
19KB, 312x393px
>>75899228
Picture the scene

You're a Dutch man, you've come home exhausted after your back-breaking 19 hour shift in the weed factory, you've eaten your cold halal stamppot dinner and prayed to Geert Wilders to save you. You're tired, apathetic, and just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. Your upper middle class (for central Europe) lifestyle is getting you down.

So in desperate need for light entertainment, you fire up /int/. Oh look, a /nederdraad/ thread! Time to share amusing memes with my dutch brothers and forget my troubles.

Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.
>>
File: pig-roast-shutterstock-main.jpg (104KB, 913x500px) Image search: [Google]
pig-roast-shutterstock-main.jpg
104KB, 913x500px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.