[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East? What will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 14065604_G.jpg (36KB, 512x496px) Image search: [Google]
14065604_G.jpg
36KB, 512x496px
Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East?
What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?
>>
>>75882633
Wait and see
>>
>>75882714
Your post has literally zero value.
>>
>>75882803
>Literally zero value
Still valuable enough for to give me a (You)
>>
>>75882633
Qatar's position is not sustainable

they're going to back down eventually
>>
They realized that Syrian war backfired and now they wanna take the gas for themselves.
>>
They deserve it
>>
>>75882877
nope
they're in deep shit because they insist on continuing their syrian war policies
>>
>>75882896

Funny since 3 of 4 literally funds IS and Rebels.
>>
>>75882982
and? Qatar supports ahrar al sham. Not to forget that Turkey, which owns a chunk of territory which hosts multiple rebel groups is about to deploy troops in qatar. This isn't about the Syrian war. Don't be a brainlet
>>
Saudi butthurt is amazing lel.
>>
>>75883070
>Turkey strategically allies with Somalia
>Turkish Oil Firms now have access to large untapped oil reserves in Somalia
>Turkey flips Qatar to get access to those oil fields.
>Arabs flip out.
>>
>>75882871
Doubt it. Erdogan plays for keeps. I always come out of these things impressed with him desu
>>
can anyone give me quick run down on what happened? but i cheer for anyone who pisses of S*udis
>>
>>75883132
erdogan doesn't matter in this

it's about qatar being completely isolated and despised by its closest neighbours. one side will blink eventually and qatar has more reasons to falter
>>
>Is Qatar going to become the Taiwan of Middle East?
No.
>What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?
That was always a terrible idea, but it's probably going ahead.

>>75882871
That is my read as well, yes
>>
why is bahrain a desert if it's a tiny island surrounded by water? wtf?
>>
>>75883145
Some top qataris got kidnapped, qatar spent a billion dollars getting them back a lot of which went to iranians/groups aligned with iran
>>
>>75883145
Qatar is being shunned by several states in the Muslim world, most importantly some GCC members and big players like Egypt, but also others.
Their demands mainly center around ending funding for groups they deem terrorists, the end of media broadcasts they deem as inciting, and an end to their relations with Iran.
Qatar is protesting innocence.
Turkey is taking Qatar's side in this argument.

>>75883387
>a lot of which
Key detail: the rest of which went to al-Qaeda.
>>
>>75882633
>What will happen to the 2022 World Cup?
Maybe there will be mass boycotts, like in the 80 and 84 summer Olympics.

5 years is a long time. Things could be back to "normal" by then.
>>
>>75883575
Eh, Saudi, Egypt, Bahrain, and UAE aren't really the most skilled teams tho
>>
>>75883333
I'm curious about the same thing.
it would be a sort of tactful wind if it carries very little moisture breezing through the sea.
>>
>>75883650
>it would be a sort of tactful wind if it carries very little moisture breezing through the sea.
What the fuck
>>
>>75882633
I think they will find a way to satisfy both parts. We wont sacrifice our cash cow. Current emir will stay in power but he wont openly support mb and iran. Mb got rekt so far. They lost egypt tunusia they are losing in syria. When qatar backpedals we will start arresting mb members.
Imo main goal was to isolate iran even further. Hurting Mb even further seems to be secondary
>>
Qatar is an horrible. It may be small, but it is worst than Saudi Arabia. It is the center of Wahhabism and international terrorism before Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>75884494
>Qatar is an horrible
country*
>>
>>75883455
Hey my ancestral country doing good shit for once FeelsGoodMan
>>
now this is qatar appreciation thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj6bgdEaSmE
>>
>>75882633
just wait until we&iranians start genociding the saudis after they attempt to attack qatar with their (((army)))
>>
>>75887947
How are you expecting Iran and Turkey to work together?
>>
>>75883575
>>75883618
Well actually, even in the Netherlands and Germany there have been talks of boycotting it. Even though we nowadays are so shit that we wouldnt qualify anyway.
>>75884494
This is clearly false.
>>
Whatever the result, I hope this means more refugees for Europe to keep their welfare systems going as they need young migrants for their workforce.
>>
>>75882633
It's simple. We unite the Arab nations against their true enemy, Turkey. Send your blonde homosexuals to guide them.
>>
File: 1493454574011.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493454574011.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>75882803
why does this flag look like thailand
>>
>>75882633
>we will see Qatar, one of the leading funders of Sunni extremism, become an Iranian bitch boy in our lifetime

lmao
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.