[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ones are culturally closer to each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496021615776.jpg (86KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496021615776.jpg
86KB, 600x900px
>America and the UK
>Anglo-Canada and the UK
>Franco-Canada and France
>Mexico and Spain
>Argentina and Spain
>Argentina and Italy
>Portugal and Brazil
>>
Anglo Canada and the UK I guess.
>>
Portugal and Brazil are basically one country
>>
australia and en zud
>>
>>75881990
>>Mexico and Spain
We share some things for obvious reasons, but we are completely different in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>75881990
From afar Anglo Canada and uk seem more similar culture wise
>>75882477
We don't have almost anything in common to be quite honest
>>
Portugal and Brazil for sure
>>
Anglo-Canada and UK

Ice Hockey vs Football
snow vs rain
>>
We had a Canadian at our secondary school and he was pretty much identical to us save the accent.
>>
>>75881990
>France has to share
Should've gone with the Kongo

>>75882605
>We don't have almost anything in common to be quite honest
Not on the surface, but we sort of do. We're both fairly melancholic, but we embrace it and you guys hide it behind a smile. But both our music and literature both show sorrow in one way or another, even if yours sounds happy to people who don't understand the lyrics/text.

Which is very neat, that language carried that. It's always nice for a father to have a son like him, even if it's a bit embarrassing for the son.
>>
>>75882720

Canada is like if a brown-noser were a country
>>
>>75881990
Anglos probably
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.