[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lilly Singh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170609-180537.png (266KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-180537.png
266KB, 720x1280px
As a Pajeet, this video fucking pisses me off. Why does this bitch get triggered by retarded comments? Fucking Filthy Frank receives a shit ton of comments like that too but at least he responds to it with humor and doesn't act like a sensitive fuck. /pol/, please dislike this video into oblivion. For some reason, this bullshit is trending on YouTube and all it is, is basically more bs liberal propaganda.

>https://youtu.be/8WfEkXvGQhY
>>
haha ABCD
>>
>>75881518
Kys fucking nu-male Pajeet
>>
>"surely /pol/ will love me after this post!"
dumb cuck
>>
Lel.
>>
>>75881518
Why are you so self-hating, Ramvekar? She's literally one of the only famous Indian youtubers. You should support her
>>
I'm not even taking a /pol/tard angle to this, but I can't but wonder: who the hell feels this is any good? The video and her attempts at being funny are frankly just dreadful. It's hard to think of how she could possibly be more unoriginal and have less substance.
>>
>>75885432
I think her comedic timing is a bit slow

> On this trip, we're going to India. That's across the ocean, so you can't drive your trailer through it.
> *looks at camera with funny face*
> *5 second pause*
> pause more
> pause
> pause

next joke
> We're going through the Suez Canal and into the Red Sea. It's narrow, like your worldview.
> *looks at camera with funny face*
> *5 second pause*
> pause more
> pause
> pause
>>
>pronouncing pakistan as pockiston
>>
Why won't she respond to the POO IN LOO meme?
>>
>>75881518
As a wh*tey nothing pisses me off than shitskins betraying their own race and culture like a cuck because they want the approval of wh*tey cucks. Just pathetic, KYS nigger
>>
>>75885504
That's actually how it's pronounced you fucking nigger. Americans have a nigger culture where they need to yell everything and pronounce everything louder. You probably pronounce France, Fr-ah-nce and not Fr-once
>>
>>75885539
Rasheed
>>
File: 1476757911907.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476757911907.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>75881518
Do you guys think she's getting BLEACHED or no?
>>
>>75885579
All the westernized Indian women are dating white men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWMctRDfGAo
>>
File: 1462426374378.jpg (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462426374378.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
>>75885655
Thanks for dis info
>>
edgy autist get what he deserved

video is completely lefty, but not cringe or sjw brainwashing.

Democrats would have a chance if they start make videos like this instead of tuckfrump autism etc.
>>
>>75885508
this lol
>>
SupPOOrt her, Pajeet.
>>
>>75881518

Why are women awful at making comedy?

I know a lot of girls personally and they can be super funny when it's spontaneous, not planned or anything, just hanging out normally yknow.

But when it's planned, it all goes to shit. What is it? A misconception of what is funny? Lack of flow?..
>>
>>75881518
lol kill yourself
>>
>>75887948
I think it's delivery.
It either comes off as forced or too meek.
Could be sexism or innate but outcomes still the same
>>
>>75881518
Is she Paki or Indian diaspora?
>>
>>75888107
Indian
>>
>>75888152
>>75888107
I wish she was a fucking Paki though
>>
>>75885514
> betraying my race and culture

How? Cuz I think she's dumb for creating the video?
>>
>>75885931
>video not cringe
Everything in it was cringe m8. Especially since she's the most popular Indian YouTubers so she does have a whole lot of influence on how Indians are seen online..
>>
>>75885655
Well thank god cuz there's no way I'd fuck an Indian chick. They all think they're hot shit and are annoying as fuck. Also, fucking them is basically like sticking your dick in a hairball. I'd rather have a nice qt Latina babe.
>>
>>75886753
I basically did by clicking on her shit video
>>
>>75887948
Lack of originality, women take cues from the world around them, they react instead of innovate.

Anything a girl writes will be a rehashed is a version of comedy tropes that have been around for years
>>
>>75895394
>>75887948

Also, aversion to taking risks, for example making rape/terrorist jokes.
>>
>>75885819
>>75885655
she's kinda ugly tbf
>>
>>75885490
that's how niggers think they win arguments, say something cheap and simple like a rap battle then the first person to stop and think critically about the nature of the argument loses
>>
>>75887948
male voice is funnier because it has a skewed tonal density. women can write comedy but it must be read in a male voice.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.