[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the japanese actually think of the yakuza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2272.jpg (108KB, 962x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2272.jpg
108KB, 962x640px
>>
>>75826120
They think they're criminals and criminals are looked down upon, but they always mention that the yakuza were the first to help out after the Kobe disaster.
>>
>>75826120
They don't like them since the economical crisis where it was discovered that yakuza's shady buisness fucked a shit ton of people. Also since yakuza follow less and less their moral code to act more like a regular mafia. Especially true since the yamagushi gumi splitted.
>>
>>75826258
don't biker gangs hold charity events

it's just PR shit
>>
>>75826608
>Also since yakuza follow less and less their moral code to act more like a regular mafia

They never had moral code really. It's just advertisement to make themselves look more honorable.

>>75831642
Of course. It's just a way to curry favour. Funny thing is how balls deep they are in Japanese society like the Italian mafia in many parts of Italy.
>>
>>75826120
Probably the same thing everyone else thinks of mafia: they're violent dangerous and harmful pieces of shit.
Only the US somehow glorified gangster/mafia and nigger culture. I don't really understand why.
>>
>>75826120
They strike me as genuinely intimidating because the way they look (very distinct with the tattoos) and it's actually surprising how much sway they have. Also is it true that they try to get rid of or outright kill politicians if they question the monarchy or insult past emperors, I remember some Japanese politician criticised Hirohito or Meiji and got shot but not sure.
>>
File: 9aa2f200.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9aa2f200.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Cool
>>
i wanna hear more about this, japs pls answer
>>
>>75832005
>I don't really understand why
because that's the only culture they have
>>
>>75832005
>>75841037
>3rd worlders can't understand why financial success is idolized
Hmmmm
>>
>>75841268
>yankee likes to kill 4 money like the nigga he is
Hmmmm
>>
File: 1471470504646.jpg (25KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1471470504646.jpg
25KB, 480x385px
>>75841268
>shartsinmarts can't understand why short-term financial gain via socially unacceptable means in detrimental to the fabric of society

Hmmmmm
>>
>>75826120
the same what people think about Mafia. somehow Yakuza is enshrined as cultural thing by foreigners, they are nothing but bunch of scums.
>>
File: num-yakuza.png (35KB, 385x526px) Image search: [Google]
num-yakuza.png
35KB, 385x526px
Yakuza is decreasing
>>
>>75843472
a part of them went to financial business
>>
>>75826120
filled with nothing but koreans no doubt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.