[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me of your interactions with Muslims in real life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 18

File: 1484589645488.jpg (189KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484589645488.jpg
189KB, 750x750px
Tell me of your interactions with Muslims in real life.
>>
>>75820028
Gibbering idiots that use every logical fallacy known to man.
>>
>>75820028
I hate them, but I hate everybody so it doesn't matter.
>>
my aunt is married to an iranian he's a funny guy
>>
they bullied me during all my years in school, they bullied me whenever they saw me on the streets and I looked them in the eye by accident and they bully basically everyone around them, they are the plague and I hate those stupid ass backwards apes. They made my life a living hell growing up, and to this day I feel uncomfortable and scared being around muslims or people who look like sandniggers. Those people are animals and nothing more. I hate hate hate them.
>>
File: 1443796760579.gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1443796760579.gif
1MB, 245x180px
>>
I tried to kill 2 of my friends. Pathetic people who will only attack you if there are 3 times more of them
>>
Never met one
>>
>>75820028
A Lebanese whose restaurant sells kibbeh, sfihas, tabbouleh and a top tier Arab bread with a hummus close to my house
Decent bloke, apart from the accent is just like another br
>>
>>75820173
sandniggers and pakis are manlets how did you get bullied by them you pathetic little runt
>>
I don't know any muzzies even though they are 10% of the country.
>>
>>75820234
They always travel in numbers.
>>
>>75820028
In my old warehouse job, there used to be a shitload of afghan refugees. Laziest motherfuckers I've ever seen. The spics put them to shame. Aside from not using deodorant for whatever fucking reason and being lazy, they where okay.
>>
Used to play San Andreas multiplayer with Albanian mudslime back in primary school,decent guy.

Used to drive mudslimah back home during high school few times,pretty straight forward.

In general pretty positive.
>>
>>75820272
I know a guy who fired a team of Mudslime workers because they did nothing but pray.
>>
>>75820234
probably this >>75820261
They also only pick on kids half their age.
>>
>>75820028
don't know any now, at school they weren't bullies but I didn't have many muslim friends, at sixth form basically stopped talking to me and my friends and had their own side of the canteen called the asian corner that they would all sit in like semi-segregated but they were the ones that did it, occasionally they would mix with the hindus and you'd see them chilling there but generally they did their own shit, sat on a table with a hindu girl and a muslim girl for advanced maths and the muslim girl would never ever talk to me but the hindu girl was safe, as an adult only see them in taxis and indian restaurants and they are always very friendly but can low key tell they probably don't approve of me being pissed or having long hair
>t. brummie
>>
>>75820173
>they bullied me during all my years in school
There was this muslim kid who moved in a few months after the tower attacks. No one bullied him, at least as blatantly as the mexicans. They where utter cunts toward the kid it amazed me.
>>
>>75820173
didn't you have any friends to back you up?
>>
I have never seen one
>>
>>75820028
Have a lot of Muslim friends.
Pretty normal
>>
had lots of muzzie friends when i grew up playing football in a working class district, after i started uni i barely see any
>>
I interact with them on a daily basis
>>
i know one from turkey and two albanians. they are friendly. i was in turkey once for gwo weeks and i loved it.
>>
Muslim kids are very fucking annoying and violent towards themselves and other kids but oddly respectful of adults, muslim teens and young adults will also try to fuck with you if you look weak.
Most don't care about politics and are suspicious of politicians, the media, and figures of authorities in general including the education system, the army, the police etc, a lot don't make a difference between left/right even if they dislike the extreme right, however if they do care about politics they'll often go left.
They're extremely superstitious, believe in ghosts, sometimes even "the evil eye" etc.
They're religious but with varying degrees, and all of them follow at least the eating/no drinking rules and the Ramadan.
I met some that were pretty smart, and a lot that were really dumb, but none that were Asperger autism smart, and none that were nerdy, even if they do watch a lot of anime, but only the mainstream shonen stuff.

In general the smarter they are the better they'll behave, so if you meet some in uni they're prolly OK.
>>
One came to my house about a week ago demanding money. Didnt give him anything.
Now I'm facing charges for tax evasion.
>>
>>75820567
also they fucking love football
>>
>>75820584
lol
>>
>>75820584
probably a jew.
>>
>>75820584
Kek
>>
>>75820314
they actually went outside the parking lot, took out their mats and pray. Wasn't a big deal, but a job that a normal person would take 20 min, it took them 3 hours.
>>
>>75820028
My best buddy in school was a Turk.
Since we were the only ones who didn't have to go to religious classes (him beeing a muslim and me orthodox), we had free hours and talked a lot about god and the world
>>
>>75820173
>average /pol/ poster
>>
>>75820209
There's a Syrian/Arab restaurant near home, what should I eat there? Recommend me stuff, I only know about kibbeh and sfihas.
>>
>>75820946
Roasted/Kabsah chicken with rice, shawarma, lamb aukdah
>>
>>75820028
Never meet one.
>>
One time there was some guy who came through our checkpoint with a truck and a flatbed attachment in the back. The flatbed didn't have lights on the rear, and the new directive was all vehicles had to have rear lights (a bus full of schoolkids had crashed into a similar vehicle because the rear lights had been broken).
We made that guy sit there until nightfall. Didn't wanna be mean, but rules are rules. Ended up impounding his flatbed.
>>
>>75820946
Anything with hummus is great. Would also recommend lamb
>>
>>75821007
Thanks, I'll check those. Shawarma particularly seems pretty good.

>>75821018
>lives in Indonesia
>never seen a Muslim
Are you blind or what?
>>
File: 1486475903434.jpg (76KB, 574x797px) Image search: [Google]
1486475903434.jpg
76KB, 574x797px
The Muslims in Brazil are top tier.

When I travelled to europe the Muslims I saw looked scummy, were loud, in general acted like niggers. Just like in the memes.

Guess the difference is mass immigration, when you let just a few in they tend to be polite and adapt to your culture.Also not having neet buxs help too.
>>
>>75820875
t.reddit
>>
>>75820028
>Tell me of your interactions with Muslims in real life.
Never met one. My part of the country is muslim free.
>>
I live in a village and the only Muslim I ever met irl was a crazy Turkish guy who belived Kurds were sent by Allah to torture his people. True story.
>>
>>75820028
Terrible. Horrible people with disgusting food,culture and ugly women. Stay away from them
>>
I live in São Paulo, home to the biggest Muslim community in the country by far, and still I've only met one(there's less than 50k of them in the whole country though, so it's quite rare to see one of them anyways)

She was quite beautiful although a bit to the chubby side, her skin was pale as fuck and she was a dedicated student, so I've got no problem with her at all.
>>
>>75820028
I never met one but saw some, I usually ignore them but inside I'm freaked out because of how they dress
Last one I saw was I think this week it was a man and a woman and the woman was all covered up

But they are pretty damn rare
>>
>>75820028
I have maybe seen someone with such attire maybe 3 ties in my entire life
>>
>>75820028
I avoid them
>>
File: neitsyt.jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
neitsyt.jpg
62KB, 450x532px
>>75820068
>>
>>75821673
This honestly the way the act and dress just seems, so hostile.
>>
>>75821779
Literally me.
>>
>>75820261
How would you know?
>>
>>75820028
There was a Palestinian grill at my highschool and she was ok.
>>
i have never see on and i hope i never will
>>
>>75821798
>hostile

What are you some fag? I don't think they are hostile, I'm weirded out by how they dress because it's foreign to me, I'm still not used to seeing so many blacks selling cheap jewelry and shit, and they've been here for a long time but it seems that there's more now than before
>>
>>75820028
all of the hijabis and almost all of the men I've encountered have been very nice people
>>
>>75820028
Let's face the truth, Muslim people aren't bad but extremists religious people should be nuked
>>
I had an Arab girl who was in one of my college classes. I thought she was a Latina for a while because she didn't dress like the Muslims I see on 4channel.
>>
I've seen a Muslim girl at my community college a couple times, might go and talk to her next time I've got class.
>>
>>75820173
alri Sonboly
>>
I have a few neighboring middle easterners, they greet in a friendly manner. I always check out the women even when the men are around, they don't seem so overprotective once I smile and greet them with an air of welcome. Halal food trucks are güd tho
>>
>>75821812
Fag
>>
>>75821388
What's the difference?
>>
>>75820028
The once I've actually talked to and worked with were pretty cool.
>>
File: 1465576166841.jpg (47KB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465576166841.jpg
47KB, 405x270px
>>75821812
>>
>>75820314
sums up their entire existence pretty well, actually, in that they contribute nothing
>>
>ask my qt muslim coworker out on a date
>she says, "we'll see :^)"
>ignore each other for a few months
>now on friendly, speaking terms
can't think of any other interaction tbr (to be real)
>>
>>75823352
So do all the zealous religious cunts. Catholics etc-protestant, Buddhists Hindus, all of em
>>
>>75823501
Move on I'd say tbr
>>
this time one muslim pregnant woman sat close to me while waiting for next class

I lit up a cigarette.

She left

fuck muslim larva
>>
>>75820028
My Muslim boss was such an asshole I voted for Trump. Unfortunately he's a citizen now, but hopefully none of his filthy family can come.
>>
>>75822287
t. italocuck
>>75823624
stern, but fair
>>
>>75820345
>at least as blatantly as the mexicans
Crusader blood flows in their veins, ese.
>>
>Pakistanis
The same as Indians bro tier
>Indians
Bro tier
>Bangladeshi
Bro tier
>Somalis
Problematic, follow American hood culture
Smart ones a great
>Arabs
Arrogant
>Turks
No difference to Europeans bar their surname
>>
>>75820846
What exactly are people taught during religious classes in Germany? We had religion as a subject here but that was mostly just learning the basic ideas and elements of the larger religions.
>>
>>75824480
t.mudslime pig
>>
cock
>>
Spent 3 years in prison for greivous bodily harm against one that attacked my sister
>>
>>75820028
Azeri. Nice guy tho.

But this is an exception, rest of them are loud and annoying.
>>
>>75824630
they will pay when the crusades come, along with the race war. they will pay. mark my words
>>
Muslim girls with the head wraps always have a particular smell. It's not a bad smell, but it just sticks out, and they all smell like it.
>>
>>75820234

>Hit a Muslim back
>Next day 6 of his brothers, 5 of his cousins, his father, and 25 friends wait for you in front of your school with knives
>Meanwhile your gang is Billy and Timmy who'll freeze on the spot

ah yes
>>
>>75824740
That's what modest women smells like brother
>>
>>75824035
>>75824541
Ebin
>>
>>75824630
Good lad
>>
>>75824930
i hope you are german
>>
>>75824732
Albanians, Kurds and Turks

against each other or together agaisnt others? for fun or serious?
>>
File: 5184.jpg (250KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
5184.jpg
250KB, 1920x1152px
I live in a predominantly Muslim area (Tower Hamlets). Many of the girls are qt af, and are generally better mannered and more feminine and attractive than the English. I've never had a problem with a Muslim, the only people that cause problems in most of East London are black and English thugs, drug addicts and drug dealers.
>>
The Muslims that from the Middle East and SE Asia are nice and usually quiet. The Black american muslims are a different story. Really obnoxious and always try to find a way to get offended. Also always in the lowest level classes in school. They wear the Hijab sometimes and fasts on Ramadan but other than that they really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>75824843
They also all have phat asses, in a good way
>>
>>75820028
dont know any. see sometimes in the center of warsaw, wish they would fucking leave
>>
>>75825814
Black American Muslims are cool desu. They make pretty dope songs too like akon and Michael Jackson
>>
>>75826305
but music is haram. so they are false muslims
>>
>>75820028
Don't mind muslim shopkeepers and whatnot, they're pretty normal. Worked with some adult muslims that were fine. The young ones tend to be wannabe niggers though, at least when they're with their peers. One on one they start to act normal. A bit weird how that works.
>>
Lebanese food is top tier.

Hijabi girls at university are either really nice or obnoxious cunts.

I don't see that much of them since I don't live in a shithole
>>
>>75826357

>Implying Black Muslims in the US understand Islam and aren't just completely mentally unstable
>>
chechen mind their own business and don't interact with other non-chechen. Some youngs are really agressiv and looking for fight. Also speak very loud wich annoying desu
>>
>>75826440
kek
>>
>>75820028
There was this one Moroccan guy I knew a little while ago, we were playing on a rec sawker team
He was okay
>>
>>75826305
desu yes most of Black american muslims are cool just some really try to get offended and act sper holy if anyone questions them. Most of my Black muslim friends are chill.
>>
>>75826305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
>>
>>75826418
I don't even get why. I'm a sandnigger myself so I had a fair bit of equally aged sandnigger peers growing up both Turks and Arabs and their logic is completely retarded.
>act like American niggers
>still think they are superior to niggers
>>
theres no muslims here, i have never interacted with them
>>
>>75827593
Muslim invasion when, they will bring order and structure to your decadent society
>>
>>75820028
I've only had two interactions with Muslims that I recall, they're kind of rare where I live

One of my older sister's friends growing up was a Muslim, she was nice enough. Last I heard she moved away and has a kid now

The other one was when I very briefly worked at a fried chicken stand in a convenience store owned by Muslims. I barely interacted with them, but one of them would go into the back janitor room and do some prayer thing on a black garbage bag.
>>
>>75827911
inshallah, my brother
>>
>>75820028
I've seen a lot of uncivilized muslims but I also know some muslims who are very cool guys. Even if they seem "political correct", they still seem to despise jews.
>>
>>75820028
i had a Muslim schoolmate, he smelled really bad but he was a good person, the kind of muslim who drinks and eats pork
>>
only ones i've met were bosnians and they're all secular as fuck so you never even notice
cool people tb.h
>>
My dad is from Iran and is a Shiite, but my mom is an American of German and Irish descent so he agreed to let me be raised Catholic. He's pretty based, he's a doctor and he's pretty patriotic
>>
>>75820028
My Somali neighbours are nice, I guess.

Apart from that, there's only a few I meet in uni, and they tend to be secular Iranian diaspora.
>>
In kindergarten two Muslims went to my school.
One was named Abdullah and he was nice.
Then there was some little girl who got called a terrorist. This was post 9/11.
>>
I've k in a few. They're usually polite enough.

I had one as a friend. Nice guy, but he tried to convert me. I learned that the average Muslim has a very shallow understanding of their religious tradition.
>>
File: 1471826740959.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1471826740959.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>75820028
Thanks to our glorious multi-kult I have several over the years. Here's one

>be me
>be in elementary school
>9/11 happens
>fast forward to next week
>mudslime kid comes school
>he's wearing a twin towers burning t-shirt
>teacher immediately sends him to the office
>comes back with it turned inside out
>told not to ever wear it again at school
Religion of peace
>>
>>75820028
They run a deli near a job site I've been at and try to sell shitty turkey bacon as real bacon. If someone wants to eat that fine but don't call it bacon or treat it as such.
>>
>work in the same lab
>qt
>she takes off her scarf in doors
>always cheery
If I weren't gay I'd probably want to fuck her
>>
I went to Alabama/Atlanta when I was 8 for 2 weeks and people were generally nice. This was pre 9/11 though.
>>
>>75820028
they're disrespectfull
>>
>>75820028
>live in a area with quite some Muslims
>worked as a cashier
>saw a lot of them

>inb4 SWEDEN YES
I'm Dutch.

>direct neighbour is Muslim
Friendly woman, never had problems with her.

>Turkish Muslim co-worker
One of the most jovial people I know.
>>
>>75833886
bit gay
>>
>>75820028
A boss of mine was a Muslim convert.

Nice guy, efficient as shit, very disciplined, good boss overall.

That's it.
>>
>>75829057
>despise jews

They're assblasted and jealous because we're like naturally successful Arabs, we're their saddening mirror

t. Jew
>>
Had one in my class back in highschool. Mostly kept to himself but would occasionally chime in when people were joking around.

Met two online playing Ghost Recon Wildlands. one was a chick which surprised me alot, thought they weren't allowed to play vidya.
>>
>>75833886
Would she let you fuck her tho? I don't know if they're open to casual fucks like that, unless you meant something more serious (like a relationship).
>>
>>75826418
Pack mentality, macho culture and proving yourself as a male among other males.
>>
>>75835310
Hey, wtf is going on there with Rodrigo cracking down on Mindanao?
>>
>>75836143
Some ISIS fucks took one city in Mindanao. Airforce is tearing them a new asshole ineffectively.

Martial Law declared to prevent terrorists from spreading elsewhere.
>>
>>75836222
check
Will he send troops in?
>>
>>75836306
There are troops there already.
>>
>>75836350
They recaptured the city already or are on stand by?
>>
>>75820028
guy at my uni wanted into grad school with us in science. Had impeccable references and publishing record. Gov of Canada wouldn't let him in so my prof wrote a letter for him saying that he was the only one that could do the research. Which was a total lie. The guy shows up and wants to do a masters degree and has the equivalent education in Canada up to about grade 12. He then proceeds to write visa applications for his wife and 12 of his family members and not do any work. Prof is a cuck and wont fire him. He drops out after a year and doesn't ever pay tuition or taxes or anything. Basically a total lazy degenerate that lied to get in and later found out he had a criminal record for assault which is why Canada didnt want him.

Ran off to Australia and is now a phd student there sucking the social services tit and they let his wife in and they're reproducing like rabbits. Had two kids so far which I assume are automatically Australian.
>>
File: 1465226590060.jpg (47KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465226590060.jpg
47KB, 400x380px
never saw one in person but i've heard a lot of bad things
one soldier that saw action against them in the wars told me this:
"a muslim is like a snake, extremely scary, vile, alien, poisonous, dangerious, cruel, ruthless.. it sends shivers down your neck and spine
if i have to deal with a snake, you should do it with artillery, from far enough away that it cant bite"
>>
>>75827911
No thanks, we have already people beheading other people for no good reason. But It's the thought that counts, thanks.
>>
I had sex with three of them which is weird since I am vocally anti Islam.
These girls all wore the scarf and attended the Muslim society at college.

I don't know if they are attracted to the guy who hates Islam because it is rebellious or because it is well known I love doing girls in the butt(None of them would have vaginal sex).
>>
Never met one
>>
>>75836581
>that guy

Muslim/10
>>
File: 1494509509191.png (92KB, 611x627px) Image search: [Google]
1494509509191.png
92KB, 611x627px
>>75820028

https://youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>75820028
Slutty girls and frat guys who fuck and drink as much as white kids. Most of them are med students of Pakistani or Indian descent.
>>
>>75836222
Rodrigo Duterte really is a strong leader.
>>
>>75820028
I had classmates from Pakistan or something like that. They where muslims and knew some wierd language from MENA. When we graduated from highschool they went to London because thay had all their family there and was a more muslim-friendly place, I guess. This was in 2014.
>>
>>75820504
RARE
A
R
E
>>
I went to high school with quite a few Muslims, overall pretty good experiences. They were all very good students and the girls were insanely nice and polite. One Muslim girl really wanted my big white cock but I was terrified that I would get beheaded or forced to marry her or something if I tried to make a move on her.

The best student in my class was a Muslim kid who was ultra beta but he wanted to be cool so he would do dumb nigger shit with the ghetto kids and ended up getting in a bunch of trouble for stealing something. Once he stopped hanging out with niggers he became a good guy again.

My best Muslim friend ended up getting married right out of high school and then he got in a fight with his dad and his dad exiled both my friend and my friend's new wife from the family and kicked them out of the house. I gave him some money and a place to stay until they got jobs and moved out, then eventually he made peace with his dad and moved back in to his family's place. I think his wife divorced him shortly after that though (which I thought was impossible in Islam.) A couple years later that same friend bought me a $3000 motorcycle as thanks for helping him out when he was homeless, nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me.

So yeah I don't have a problem with Muslims.
>>
I live in Southern California, most of the Muslims I meet are pretty cool. They claim to be proud Muslims but most of the ones I'm friends with drink alcohol and have pre-marital sex while saying that pork is disgusting.

There's a shitload of hookah lounges around my area, I go to one about twice a month. Thanks for reading my blog faggots, also how to get qt Arab gf?
>>
Could have had one as my teenage gf. I was too beta to do anything though hahahah
>>
I don't think I've ever interacted with a Muslim.
>>
>>75836722
Based Serbia, remover of kebabs.
Bosnia could be Christian now...
>>
>>75820028
I've never seen one irl tbqh.
>>
>>75821234
Baba Ghanoush is the superior spread f a m.
>>
Is this reddit? Why everyone mostly saying nice things!? Unbelievable
>>
>>75841813
Half the thread is Rasheeds and Achmed diaspora Mr. Achmed/Chang
>>
They're pretty normal, except second generation lebs.
>>
>>75841813
>>75841956
Maybe because the real world isn't black and white but one massive grey area.
>>
>>75842002
Works of autistic fiction also figure prominently
>>
>>75841966
What's the problem with Lebs in Australia? I've seen aussies shit on them more than once.

Lebs here are pretty fine imho
>>
>>75821779
Who is this enlighted white samurai!?
>>
File: 1495114578362.jpg (65KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495114578362.jpg
65KB, 250x236px
>date turkish chick in high school
>after awhile her parents kept asking if I wanted to go to the local mosque with them
>>
>>75842120
did u?
>>
>>75842056
You have Christians we have Muslims

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

All Muslim. Not a single Christian.
>>
>>75842056
Mostly they have odd accents, and are often as nationalistic as Greeks or armenian.
>>
>>75842056

palestinian leb refugees from the 90s ruined their reputation, they're all in sydney while all the christian lebs ended up in queensland
>>
>>75842176

No, we didn't even go further than oral as well. What a waste of my teen years when I could have banged an Asian chick
>>
>>75820028
I don't think I've ever knowingly communicated with a Muslim.
>>
>>75820173
>t.beta
>>
>>75820028
The ones here are great. I think they're the richest group in Canada or something because our immigration policy weeds out all the savages. My doctor is Muslim; great guy.
>>
>>75833536
he was just asking for a beating
>>
>>75820028
I saw one beating his wife in a supermarket once.
>>
>>75838383

Aw that's a cute story, Anon.
>>
Saw some muslims once but not interacted with them
>>
>>75821250
>are you blind or what
are you a literal idiot or what?
>>
I think I may have niqab fever because it makes the woman's eyes look so charming. On a side note I love how chubby their cheeks look when they wear the hijabi.
>>
>tfw no muslim qt that wants my dick
>>
>>75821869
Because every report you see when it involves them is when they travel in groups. It's the gang mentality you see in every group of people that commit crime.
>>
>>75824743
Are Muslims the new gypsies?
>>
>>75820028
I went to the muslim shop to buy middle eastern groceries and they were really nice, then I went back anotehr tiem and they were really mean
The another shop and again nice, then mean in the same shop, then nice in two different places.

I'm kinda scared to go now in case they're radicalised and want to behead me.
>>
File: 2048x1536-fit_emmanuel-macron.jpg (18KB, 768x547px) Image search: [Google]
2048x1536-fit_emmanuel-macron.jpg
18KB, 768x547px
>>75820028
Since I lived most of my life in a majority muslim cunt I don't really have much to say, some are nice, some are bad most are boring.

I didn't hate stupid arabs as much as I hate stupid french people, because the french can actually change something but they will always settle with mediocrity
>>
>>75847778
who did you want to win?
>>
>>75847813
one of the three

they all support a frexit
>>
File: [email protected] (133KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
melenchonlepenasselineau-5bfed7-0@1x.jpg
133KB, 2000x800px
>>75847941
shit
>>
>>75847941
why do you want a frexit? why do you want mlp who's anti-immigrants?
>>
File: 1414783692128.png (559KB, 491x510px) Image search: [Google]
1414783692128.png
559KB, 491x510px
I had a neighbor who was Saudi. Literally one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He was an international student here for study and was just real chill to talk too. We talked about all sorts of stuff, he even took me out for dinner and to smoke pipes with all his mates which who were all really nice.

Honestly, they seem genuinely more humble than most western people I have met. Then again, I live in a country with pretty few Muslims.
>>
I married a muslim girl. She only is spiritual muskim and doesnt pay much attention to the "rules" her mom is the best cook ive ever seen tho.
>>
File: Netherlands.png (2MB, 803x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Netherlands.png
2MB, 803x1187px
>>75848184
But you live in the Netherlands, everyone can get a brown gf there it's easy.
>>
>>75848176
>>75848184
either cucks or mudslimes.
>>75843431
>>75846663
>>75842192
this is their true colors.
>>
>>75848308
wtf is that?
>>
>>75848353
eurocuck libshit politics.
>>
>>75848308
I was the first non iraqi/kurdish person to ever join their family. Feels nice to help them integrate and at the same time make my wife and her sister free to chose who they want to love, which is a new concept for them.
>>
A muslims helped me make my bomb vest

his expertice was very helpful
>>
There are hardly any of them where I live. Don't think I've ever even seen a mosque more than one or two times, driving past them in other cities. The ones I've met seemed to be nice people that kept to themselves a lot.
>>
File: kbab L O C A T E D.png (70KB, 690x380px) Image search: [Google]
kbab L O C A T E D.png
70KB, 690x380px
>>75848176
Gtfo of my cunt you fucking k*bab
>>
>>75848441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>75848144
>frexit
because Europe is fucking up France, our economy should be separate from countries like germany, and it's just pumping money out

>mlp who's anti-immigrants
She's the worst of the three, but also the least worse candidate if we compare her to the ones who aren't in this picture
>>
>>75838383
>Getting married before becoming independent
What was he thinking?
>>
File: 1490228413572.png (59KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490228413572.png
59KB, 500x600px
>>75820028
>new kid at school one day
>hes from Syria
>hes cool plays guitar real well
>find out he has a sister
>ask what her name is
>"I can't tell you anon, you have to ask her your self"
>confused
>oh well, see her after class
>go up to her and ask her what her name is
>"no, no."
>then she walks away
cant even be nice with out cultural misunderstanding
>>
More or less normal people. I know an old classmate who went from nearly defending the Charlie Hebdo attackers, to now going on near-autistic levels of rage at muslims who deny the role of Islam in terrorism, rightfully shits on Saudia Arabia as being subhuman, and generally BTFOs terrorist/SA apologists and sympathisers while stressing a need to reform Islam from the shitwhole it's in today. Pretty cool.
>>
>>75820028
is this child autistic? i feel like there is something slightly wrong
>>
>>75848388
>ywn bleach some sandwoman
feels bad man.jpg
>>
never see one but once i saw a black guy
>>
>>75848713
yes, she's a m*slim
>>75848695
>i know some muslims
>sign-a-poor
>literally an islam symbol on the flag
kys
>>
File: 1304519641248.png (13KB, 200x246px) Image search: [Google]
1304519641248.png
13KB, 200x246px
>>75848783
>Czech republic
>Chechnya
>literally named after a barbaric muslim region
>>
>>75848857
nice joke, what i said was true, though.
>pic-related
where the fuck is your hijab, you dirty mudslime monkey?
>>
>>75848907
Left it with your mom in your Chechen hometown
>>
>>75848936
you fucked someone else's mom in the chechnya? wow, even for a muslim you are really dumb. prepare to get your head cut, stupid monkeyboy.
>>
>>75848713
Like the kinda girl who oddly brags about how many guys she's blown, but nobody knows any of these guys. Still, she seems intent on adding you to her list of cocks gobbled. Then one day, either out of desperation, boredom, or curiosity, you decide to let her give your completely average cock a go.
Bad decision.
It's weird.
And bad.
You don't cum, and afterwards you're left with this strange dissonant feeling. Is she really more "out there" or kinda slower than you'd thought? Did you just take advantage of a mentally impaired person? Did you just become a rapist?

Kinda like that, right?
>>
One of them wanted the seat next to me on the bus. I had my bag on the seat, but the scum didn't say "please", so I pretended not to hear, and then when I did respond I made it repeat itself several times. Since it didn't amend itself with a "please", I put my bag on my lap, but spread my legs out wide so it couldn't sit comfortably.
>>
>>75820028
Some of them are alright, I've met a few non-french muslims and they were pretty cool and smart. But I can't stand the majority of them, or at least the majority of those living in France. Overly proud, very disrespectful toward France, french people and women, crybabies who can't do no wrong and hypocrites
>>
I met three types of Muslim grills when I was in High School . There was this group of girls who all wore hijabs and they all just hung around one another. There wasn't really anything that set them apart from most students. In my senior year though, two sisters enrolled who'd wear full body Niqab and Burkas and they were the smartest fuckers I've ever met. I'm no brainlet but these chicks graduated with like a 4.8 GPA or some shit. I always wondered what they look like but I never found out and they were a bit weird to talk to and instead of going to lunch they would go to the library. Lastly I dated a black """"muslim"""" grill who was half from Saudi Arabia and half from Nigeria. Very liberal; She put out on the first date, had a tattoo, smoked a lot of weed, she was in the HS Fem Basketball squad etc etc. Goddamn she was sexy af though such a tight body.
>>
>>75820028
I see them in walmart and wish they were dead.
>>
there's a black muslim girl in my uni and she's alfa as fuck.
She always hung around with some white girls who are apparently atheist.
And the best part is that it's christian university
>>
None, i think there might not even exist in this country at this point
>>
>>75820028
She's a qt, who is she?
>>
>>75858077
Sophia university?
>>
There's a swole hijabi at my gym a lot of the time, she seems nice
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.