[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 1

File: dsfdg.jpg (80KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
dsfdg.jpg
80KB, 736x491px
>THE CITY OF GERMANY
>A dating coach is running flirting workshops for refugees in Germany, saying it will help them to integrate in society.
>Horst Wenzel, who calls himself ‘Mr Flirt’, normally charges men thousands of euros for his advice in attracting the opposite sex.
>‘Finding a relationship is the best way to integrate, and that’s why I’m giving these classes,’ Wenzel said.
>Some students were surprised when he told them: ‘Men and women have sex all the time — on the first, second or third date, that’s normal. It’s not a big deal in Germany.’
>He also described the differences between male and female orgasms and how to arouse a woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDDHASHDAHAHAH
>>
>>75810006
Pola~
>>
sex is a fucking natural thing we are horny most of the time
>>
>>75811248
Would you let arabs who'd come to your country and live for citizens taxpayers money to fuck your women? In fact, encourage them.
>>
>>75810006

oh ffs, how much so he can go "suicide" Russian style..
>>
>>75810006
Here in Sweden, women don't even care about them being respectful, here is a video of a Swedish woman getting drunk and giving lapdances to a refugee (who's under 18, yeah right).

The twist is that she also works at the refugee home for children where this ''boy'' lives.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/py7dG/har-ger-personalen-den-minderarige-en-lapdance

Just wait through the comercial and there you go.

This is the mentality of the average Swedish girl.
>>
>>75810006
>Teach them how to date a woman properly so they stop raping everyone on sight

What's the problem with that? Are you racist, perhaps?
>>
>>75811491
no he is just polish subhuman
>>
>>75811491
Are you saying that without being taught not to rape, muslim men will just rape German woman like it's nothing :-) sounds like you're the racist here hans.
>>
>>75811452

well you can't say that all swedish girls are like that bitch, but that bitch looks retarded 100% ...

work for refugee center => lapdance => get raped eventually someone will cross that line and claim that she wants it => get raped => the fuck???
>>
>>75811531
Teach me how to be more tolerant Sven
>>
>>75811277
Why are you guys so fucking beta? If you want to stop them then stop them, just quit bitching about it on this shitty board.
>>
>>75811550
Actually I can. The only party that wanted responsible immigration to Sweden (all the rest accepted the fact that hundreds of thousands would come here in one year) is the smallest party among women, especially young women, and the LARGEST party among young men.

Swedish women simply can't wait for Muslims to come here and turn our society into a fucking mess.

SHE_IS_THE_AVERAGE_SWEDISH_WOMAN
>>
>>75810006
>Some students were surprised when he told them: ‘Men and women have sex all the time — on the first, second or third date, that’s normal. It’s not a big deal in Germany.’
a woman who fucks on the first date is a slut though
>>
>>75811692
So basically 90% of German and Swedish women are sluts then?
>>
>>75811692
All women are sluts
>>
>>75811692

please supply the source of your claim, I would really like to read it

first date sex => woman slut ?

oh someone is going full retard.
>>
>>75811759
not sure if b8, fedora or butthurt woman
>>
>>75810006
>Germany
>City
What??
>>
>>75811814
Well most German women are probably butthurt about the refugees, but not in the same way we are :)

Their butts actually hurt from the Cologne treatment.
>>
>>75811889
:):):):);):)
>>
>>75810006
If someone has to teach people about sex (which is instinctual/experience) and how to interact with the opposite sex (which is a social skills) they've already fucking lost.
>>
>>75811759
>please supply the source of your claim, I would really like to read it
>first date sex => woman slut?

Women go on a lot if first dates in their life because first dates might lead to a few more and then a relationship never develops. If they even fuck on quarter of those that's a lot of men and men she really knows nothing about. That's kind of the definition of slut.
>>
>>75811952
to be fair, if you were in syria you wouldn't know how many goats you'd have to trade for a woman either
>>
>>75812117
Everyone likes sex, quit being so insecure
>>
>>75810006
That's pretty funny.
>>
>>75811952
>If someone has to teach people
*If someone needs to be taught
and if it's an entirely alien culture you can cut them some slack imo
>>
>>75810006
Germany what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>75812177
innit
>>
>>75812117
so men are sluts aswell?
>>
>>75811491
>>75811526
Good irony wasted on a serbshit.
>>
>>75812150
I'm not, I'm just saying it fits the definition of slut. Also do people forget HPV and herpes can spread even with condom use and they don't always show bumps or sores?
>>
>>75812416
>fits the definition
It definitely does fit the description, but that seriously doesn't matter.
>>
>>75812271
If it's an alien culture they shouldn't be there. They passed through numerous safe countries (some they were settled in) with similar cultures. I'm not going to live in Iran, Turkey, Botswana, Nepal or Pakistan because I'd never fit in.
>>
>>75812330
Yes, I have two friends who are man sluts. One had gonorrhea three times.
>>
>>75812525
Yeah but they are there so good on this guy for teaching them.
>>
>>75811759
For a woman to have sex on a first date with someone, yes she's a slut. Based on evolutionary psychology, women shouldn't sleep around as much as men do, because before birth control that would mean pregnancy.

besides, wouldn't it make you feel like just another statistic for her, if your intentions were to date her rather than pump and dump? Would you want your daughter to sleep with a man on the first date? how do you even get close enough with someone on the first date to build up enough tension to sleep with them?
>>
>>75812510
No but he wanted proofs that made them sluts.
>>
hahahahaahahahHAHAHAA
>>
>>75812599
hello betamale, why do you worry so much about what others do?
>>
>>75812330
yes, but not to the same degree at least
I think it's a difference if you're the one penetrating or getting penetrated, you can't tell me that there's the same amount of "loose"-ness in their minds

other than that, if I was gay and dating this guy who's bigger/stronger than me and I'd be the one taking it, I'd have to ask myself if I can trust this guy, if he won't take advantage of me, if he's not going rapey etc.
I'm in a weaker position so if I don't take caution by at least going on a 2nd date to make sure, yes than I'd be a slut
>>
>>75812722
this thread is going places
>>
germans are trying to make the most autistic race known to man
>>
>>75812722
>other than that, if I was gay and dating this guy who's bigger/stronger than me and I'd be the one taking it, I'd have to ask myself if I can trust this guy, if he won't take advantage of me, if he's not going rapey etc.
Sorry, I dont understand it. How is it relevant for the relationship dynamics who is top or bottom? And what if they switch?
>>
>>75812756
This thread is a short bus being driven into a wall.
>>
>>75811658
>batikhäxors
*shuddddderrr*
>>
>>75810006
I unironically need this class.
>>
>>75812809
This girl was in her 20s though.
>>
>>75812781
>relationship dynamics
I'm talking about the first date, they don't have a relationship in this case
later on it's all on an actual personal level and I don't care what they do or don't, but on the first date the woman is potentially in a more vunerable position and should watch out for herself
>>
>>75812886
You mean that the man could rape and kill her because he is stronger?
>>
sweden?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>75812957
it's not about the actual likelihood of this happening, and I was actually thinking about more of getting bruises or getting forced in an uncomfortable situation etc., it's about the mentality behind it, which makes it even possible to happen
I guarantee you women who fuck on the first date are more LIKELY to be covered in tattoos, piercings, doing drugs etc. it's an ugly mind, a lack of self-awareness/common sense and self-preservation... not any of this has to be the case, but I would be very suspicious
>>
>>75810006
What exactly is your problem with this?
Trying to control other people's sex life usually something religious fanatics do. So why are you?
>>
western society gonna fall
>>
you are all doomed
>>
>>75813213
So you mean women who have sex on the first date are not afraid to take risks?
>>
>>75813318
no
he is trying to say that they have some mental problems
>>
>>75813414
oh thank you
i had no idea he was a doctor
>>
>>75813318
my point is that they take more risks than men which is why women are the bigger sluts if both fuck on the first date
>>
>>75813457
Sorry but I disagree.
If both are consenting adults living in a developend western country, the risk is the same on both sides.
>>
>>75812722
>if I don't take caution by at least going on a 2nd date to make sure, yes than I'd be a slut
Casual sex in general makes you a degenrate slut.
>>
>>75813564
this
>>
>>75813564
Oh fuck off virgin faggot
>>
>>75813556
the risk would be the same if they were equally strong

and something else, women basically have the role of gatekeepers, in nature and most ot the time with humans it's the females who does the selecting
a woman who doesn't seem to follow some sort of selection process seems "shady" or whatever you want to call it, while from a biological point it's men's role to get sex if possible
>>
>>75813881
>t. butthurt slut
>>
>>75810006
>Horst Wenzel
Kek
>>
>>75813989
luckily today, pills and condoms exist, so woman can be the gatekeeper and still enjoy sex
>>
Germany.

From Horst-Wessel-Lied to Horst-Wenzel-Refugeeniggerwhitepeoplegangrapelolcucks.
>>
>>75813996
>slut
Not a roastie. And it seems this entire thread is butthurt they cant get pussy
>>
>>75814073
I'm just saying, next to the ugly mindset i mentioned there's a primordial feeling of not trusting the "slut", a deep-rooted aversion you won't get rid of with logic
>>
>>75814217
Like a proper real men I only enjoy sex with my wife. And so does a proper real woman.

At least sex should be an action between to people in a stable relationship.

You degenerate liberal shall not destroy the cohesion of family values.
>>
ITT: permavirgins complaining about promiscuous women, thereby mirroring the kind of muslim zealots they supposedly hate
>>
>>75814624
t. fell for the social demoralization campain

good goy
>>
>>75814890
>does what self-styled "moral authorities" tell him
>calls others good goy
the problem with stupid people is not just that they're too stupid to realize what they do wrong but that they're even to stupid to realize how stupid they are.
>>
>>75814304
>>75814890
/pol/ go back to your containment board
>>
>>75815024
>>75815074
Überheblich und selbstgerecht, sonst nichts.
>>
>>75815395
Selbsterkenntnis ist der erste Schritt zur Besserung.
>>
>>75815562
Dann Fang mal an Sören.
>>
>>75815611
Führst du häufig Selbstgespräche?
>>
Butifel.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.