[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is littering common in your country? What would you do if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 5937b4d1cf56f[1].png (4MB, 1870x1032px) Image search: [Google]
5937b4d1cf56f[1].png
4MB, 1870x1032px
Is littering common in your country? What would you do if you saw a foreigner littering?
>>
Littering is a sure sign that the person is an idiot. There is absolutely no reason to throw your trash away. The only excuse would be if you're having a heart-attack, but I expect you to come back later and pick it up if you survived.

Walking around in nature and seeing trash only proves how retarded the individual person is around here. I mean, it's not even a question of upbringing. It's a matter of being smart enough to realize how idiotic it is. If you can't do that, you're basically admitting that you're an idiot.
>>
>>75805877
Unless they are in the woods or somewhere scenic I wouldn't care. Who the fuck cares if someone litters on concrete sidewalks or in asphalt parking lots. Sidewalks and parking lots are themselves man made litter. Absoultely hate when I drive into Toronto for work and some bitchy female rolls her eyes I tossed my cigarette butt on the road. Lady this place is a shithole, I'm not ruining anything here.
>>
>>75805929
people are dumb and lazy, in every country
>>
>>75805929
Eat shit hippy, it'll decompose or the birds will eat it.
>>
>>75805968
>an absolutely horrible post
>it's a leaf
Every time.
>>
>>75805985

I think it varies from place to place. At least in cities. I can't tell if the people are more caring about their environment or if the city is doing a better job cleaning up.
>>
File: 1460183114405.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460183114405.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>75805968
>Unless they are in the woods or somewhere scenic I wouldn't care. Who the fuck cares if someone litters on concrete sidewalks or in asphalt parking lots. Sidewalks and parking lots are themselves man made litter. Absoultely hate when I drive into Toronto for work and some bitchy female rolls her eyes I tossed my cigarette butt on the road. Lady this place is a shithole, I'm not ruining anything here.
>>
Only in Amsterdam I think.

It's highly uncommon in villages.
>>
>>75805877
>t.english teacher or proxy
yes
>>
>>75805877
Can someone translate this pic for me btw?
>>
>>75805929
This. One of the biggest shames about the Balkans was seeing some beautiful nature, only to find some pricks private dumping ground because they were too fucking selfish to carry out their rubbish.
>>
We are moderate litterers.
We litter if there is not bin around but use it if there is, bottles get usually left were they are after drinking so the flask collectors get them and gum stays on the floor.
Streets get cleaned to a reasonable degree so its ok.
>>
>>75805997

Only organic stuff decomposes. Plastic and other materials will take hundreds of years.
It's not even a hippy attitude, it's all about the aesthetics. When I'm taking a walk outside, I don't want to see the riverbed full of plastic trash or the pavement being covered in chewing gum.
>>
>>75805877
unfortunately it's very common here.
and the most annoying thing about that is that people might throw empty bottles on the grass even if there are many bins for garbage around.
i think it represent what most people here think about the country.

and about the foreigner part, i would not say or do anything if i saw him littering
>>
>>75806003
>>75806013
Not an argument. Go on, tell me my cigarette butt is ruining your shitty suburb urban street.
>>
>>75806059
I'll agree with you on the riverbed thing but you're priorities are fucking retarded if gum on pavement legitimately bugs you. Pavement IS litter.
>>
File: 1350302327248.gif (1MB, 289x250px) Image search: [Google]
1350302327248.gif
1MB, 289x250px
>>75805877
Back then when i was a student i used to pick cigarette stubs thrown by some smokers at the streets and shove them under the shirt.
>>
>>75806347
>Things that never happened

Try it Ivan, I'll kick your ass
>>
Littering is a non issue. Rich fucks and corporations are wrecking everything. But littering is a problem to you.
>>
>>75806446
this.
alphas who smoked cigarettes probably threw them at his face while the bitches were laughing at him lel
>>
>>75806107
>heh, my little poison pillows that can take decades to decompose don't hurt anybody
>>
>>75806496
IRL smokers are scrawny midgets with rubbish health, Vladislav.
>>
File: Shwartz-Cigar.jpg (62KB, 750x396px) Image search: [Google]
Shwartz-Cigar.jpg
62KB, 750x396px
>>75806446
>canadian threatening to kick someone's ass

>>75806496
alphas smoke cigars, cigarette smoking bydlos are worthless
>>
>>75806557
>scrawny midgets
literally memes.
it barely affects your growth and your adult height. i know a lot of guys who smoked (and many still do) but they are tall now.
and there are many people who enjoyed sports and exercising, never smoked but ended up being manlets.
>>
File: dscim-2017.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dscim-2017.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
>>75805877
>Is littering common in your country?
No. People throw things in the trash.
Like the street I live on for example, clean as it gets. Even during a Friday night when the drunks comes waddling from the pubs.
>pic related
If a foreigner is littering they get told not to.
There is also signs everywhere.
>>
I would stab them immediately.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.