[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there swastika graffiti in Germany?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: photo-1-e1388587284248.jpg (303KB, 1281x1044px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1-e1388587284248.jpg
303KB, 1281x1044px
is there swastika graffiti in Germany?
>>
>>75802381
when i was there last year i didn't see any swastika graffiti. i saw a shitton of anarchist graffiti though.
>>
File: 1434511004911.png (163KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1434511004911.png
163KB, 299x299px
>>75802469
Side topic if you can answer this, I was planning on doing a small road trip in germoney, how much german do you need to get around at least?
>>
>>75802515
60% of them speak english dude, and way more young people
>>
“hey rabbi, whatcha doin'”
>>
>>75802515
many germans can speak some broken english but if you're planning on doing a road trip, it's going to be tougher without knowing at least some of the language. if you're going through small towns, i can't be guaranteed that employees at places will be able to speak english.
>>
>>75802515
You don't need German in the big cities like Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Cologne and cities that are used to tourism and foreign students like Düsseldorf, Dresden, Leipzig. Young people obviously speak English, but not many of them speak it to a degree that they'd understand a fluent English sentence in person. If you want to go to smaller to mid sized cities you might be out of luck if you don't want to speak to ten different people or break your sentences down to the very basics (this is mostly referring to people aged 30+). You should be able to get around well enough without any problem though.
But remember that no matter how poor a German's English is, if you can't speak German fluently he will insist on speaking English with you.
>>
>>75802625
>i can't be guaranteed that
it
>>
>>75802628
Well aside from ordering food/buying some stuff I don't expect to hold a massive conversation with people since I plan to rent a car to go small towns on my way to some big cities.

The only big thing is getting lost but if I plan my shit out and with my phone, it shouldn't be too difficult?
>>
>>75802469
Why are antifa running so amok in germany?
>>
>>75802727
Depending on how small the village is you are going to you might not get reception, even villages that are not ultra rural don't always have reception so you can not call, browse the internet or send messages. People in those villages also don't necessarily speak English, not even public servants like bus drivers, fast food stands etc. And even in the mid sized cities with 300k inhabitants public personell doesn't always speak English, but you should get around fine with pointing and yelling loudly and making gestures. It's not terribly difficult to find someone to order something for you, and I don't want to draw the devil on the wall for you, you'll most likely have little complications.
>>75802800
They come from here, in some cities the parties fund them/donate to them, but rarely. They just make a lot of graffiti and since nobody cares about communism or anarchism outside of those political fringe groups people rarely go out of their way to clean it up, though it happens. Unlike right wing symbolism, most of which is illegal here, like the swastika get removed by cities and regular citizens, too, even apolitical ones (but communist symbolism also gets removed by the city, just not as often). Also a lot of young people simply like American rhetoric like "ACAB" and spray it everywhere, but they don't necessarily hold those views. That is why Antifa seems to get away with more to foreigners.
>>
File: 1482542683641.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1482542683641.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>75802917
>you might not get reception
Really? I have driven to some desolate shitholes here in the usa and I always get some reception, but you are right on that front, might have to learn a bit of german.

The other option is taking a tour bus and be lead like fucking sheep, and that sound boring and probably be the only non-asian.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.