[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slovenia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: slovenia.jpg (72KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
slovenia.jpg
72KB, 1280x600px
I was just approved a scholarship to a Slovenian University for bachelors degree on CS. I'll be spending the next 3 years there. What should I expect? Any advice from my Slovene brothers? How are Albanians treated there?
>>
A lot of lowlife Slovenians are serbophiles and thus hate Albanians. Many middle class people fear Albanians because they think all Albanians are clannish mafia members. Some look down on Albanians simply because they see them working in all the burek and kebab shops. But in an university environment, people at large don't care about nationality, so you'll be fine.
>>
I have some additional questions:

>drug laws?
I understand weed is decriminalized.
How do cops treat someone when they catch 'em with personal use quantity?
How are the prices?

>What's the age of consent?

>How's the multiculturalism?
Are there any mudslimes there?
>>
>>75789393
E dhjeve fare
>>
>>75789371
Ah, cool. I see, I guess I won't be having much problem then, since I'll probably be in a university environment.
>>
>>75789450
Tregohu me specifik.
>>
>>75789393
>I understand weed is decriminalized.

Yes, you'll pay a fine for every single scrap of weed they find on you at a rate of 150€ for the smallest amount and up to a gram, and increasing from thereon up.

>How do cops treat someone when they catch 'em with personal use quantity?

With disgust, like you were guilty of an actual crime. Though some mellow out once they'd finished the process.

>What's the age of consent?

>How's the multiculturalism? Mudslimes?

There are Bosnian mudslimes (2.5% of the pop), and every now and then you'll see a couple in full garb with the woman trailing a meter behind. Not all Bosnians are like that however. Tens of thousands of Albanians live in Slovenia, too. It's possible to see a black person or a MENA mestizo in Ljubljana, but they're not very common. The most common minority are Serbs, whom you'll immediately recognise by their tracksuits, which Slovenian do not wear. They're basically the niggers, responsible for 90% of the rap music and street crime in LJ.
>>
>>75789647
Interesting info, anon.

What about the night life, do you know how it is? Any rave parties or concerts? (just curious, not that i go out much lol)
>>
>>75789781
electronic music is especially well developed here with two whole week-round venues (K4 and Cvetličarna in Ljubljana, plus Metelkova Mesto on the weekends, as well as Ambasada Gavioli in Koper and Pekarna in Maribor).
>>
>>75789896
>electronic music is especially well developed here
That is so nice to hear. It's pretty developed here in Kosovo too, that's why i'm more familiar with it.

>Ambasada Gavioli in Koper
I'm gonna be residing in Koper so that's nice.
>>
File: happyzizek.jpg (72KB, 355x640px) Image search: [Google]
happyzizek.jpg
72KB, 355x640px
...and so on and so forth...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.