[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here, /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Uruguay.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uruguay.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
What happens here, /int/?
>>
>>75785988
>here
you tell me, you're the one that lives in Guatemala
>>
>>75785988
DUDE
>>
All I know is they had an awesome president and that you can freely smoke pot.

captcha farmacia ortopedia
>>
Cows, Beaches, Old people, Meat, Tango, Empanadas, Spics and Italians, underclass mulattoes, "Planchas", Football, Ex-Commies terrorists ruling the government, mini-war on drugs, small argentina.
>>
>>75787869
>"Planchas"
What are those?
Also, you forgot about chivito, mate and pamplonas
>>
>>75788016
How are Chile and Uruguay ? Never quite hear anything about them in the news. I was thinking of learning Spanish and moving to South America.
>>
>>75787811
The president was a commie thug piece of shit and the weed there sucks.
>>
>>75788219
>How are Chile and Uruguay ?
literal memes. You don't hear about us because we are boring grey countries. You want to do some research about Colombia or Brazil, they have way better weather and are huge countries with plenty of cities to choose from.
>>
>>75788016
Planchas are the local Villeros, counterpart of your Flaites.
>>
>>75788322
the weed is also the property of Monsanto, it was an attempt of Soros to put a marijuana brand test.
another bullshit, the feminism from argentina is starting to spawn.
>>
>>75788469
Fucking Monsanto couldn't engineer good weed ?

>>75788322
The one from Uruguay offered to take in the Guantanamo detainees when no one wanted to touch them. We have ex-communist oligarchs leading us here.

>>75788339
I like your mountains. We have some here but they don't seem that interesting. Also pumas are badass.Also Chile seems the most developed out of the South American countries.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.