[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dys.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
dys.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
Red pill me on Russia
>>
it's full of russians
>>
Money first
>>
File: 1461122635153.jpg (263KB, 615x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1461122635153.jpg
263KB, 615x1012px
Imagine if everything sucked, but you didn't care that it sucked 95% of the time.
>>
>>75784610
Deep inside they care, but their passive-aggressiveness helps them to forget it. Oh and fucking with the West.
>>
>>75784972
Not really, most of them legit don't understand how good things are outside of Russia.
>>
>>75785074
If the videos on Youtube are anything to go by, they don't look like they have a depressed and hard life.

Russians seem like crazy, hard-partying, risk-taking lemmings. I really don't think life is that bad there. Sure a lot die with 60, but if the AIDS, drug and alcohol statistics are anything to go by they have a fun time until then.
>>
>>75785474
I wouldn't call heroin addiction a fun time
>>
>>75784502
A mafia state filled with girls ready to do ANYTHING to leave this shithole
>>
File: AlxhNWZ_d.jpg (76KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
AlxhNWZ_d.jpg
76KB, 640x478px
>>75785474
You have it backward bro.

There are two types of people who do hard drugs like heroin and self destructing stuff like krokodil.

One group are stupid horny teenagers too dumb and too rich to think.

The other group are terribly sad unhappy people who are trying to fight their everyday life struggles with alcohol and or drugs.

They dont have aids from sex parties like at berlin, but from using one needle for whole commie block. They dont drink vodka to party, but to forget that tommorow will be even worse than today.

Decent percentage of russian population have lost hope.
>>
>>75785870
Honestly I blame the Soviets and their pokerface attitude where having emotions or having fun is looked down upon.

Russians have probably much more strict parents than we in the West and the unhappiness they grow up with doesn't disappear, it intensifies in adulthood. Then I can't imagine a place where it is shittier to be a woman then Russia, except Islam countries.

Then the general low social trust. Nobody trusts anyone. All think everyone tries to screw them, like the government does.

All those things make for an unhappy society.
>>
Most of you are just saying bullshit wishing it was so. Probably because your elders got raped
>>
>>75786452
Dude why are you so defensive?

We have a normal discussion. Nobody said Russians are shit, only that their society has problems.
>>
>>75786391
>pokerface attitude
Any russian who havent had poker face died in gulag, war or starved to death in the last 100 years.

I know few russians and all of them are tje definition of
>manly man
they would rather tear your head off before they would start complaining.

And the population is mostly unhappy simply because economic power. Thing like decent PC in russia is super expensive (and maybe after sanctions even forbidden?). Their wages are super low. Just enough to get by. And if you dont live in big city, you are pracrically fucked from birth unless your parents use life savings to send you to uni.

And most russians who made it to tje degree simply emigrate. The ones who stay then see on internet how their friends get "rich" at western countries (even czechia is way better than russia - and we are dirt poor compared to west).

And the putin is anything but disaster. Instead of putting "diplomatic face", promising to join nato or eu and accept some western values for €$, he just threaten everybody.

Like they have all natural resources you ever want. Still not much better than some african countries. They need to build infrastructure badly. Maybe after putin will be out of game, they will manage to get gov which will open to the west.
>>
>>75786887
I think you are little bit exaggerating. We are only 3 times richer than Russia, not fucking 20 times.
>>
File: nuts2-disposable-income-europe.jpg (726KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
nuts2-disposable-income-europe.jpg
726KB, 1260x1260px
>>75787080
Fuck i cant find that map with buy strength for europe.

But your views on money are screwed. You dont even realize how fucking rich you are in germany. Your lowest paying wages are paid as our doctors and engineers here.
>>
>>75787795
Dude stop believing the bullshit propaganda.

There is a LOT of poverty in Germany. You have a shit-ton of minimum wage jobs that pay barely better than welfare. And if you work here, you have to work HARD and efficient. This isn't like in other countries where you can allow to fool around. Your boss will even notice if you are longer than usual on the toilet and shit like that.

Don't come here, we are full. The companies like to spread around propaganda how wonderful it is here to attract well-educated foreigners. If you can't mage it at home, you can't make it everywhere.
>>
>>75784502
i've been there it was fine
everything is just a little bit shitty and the roads and sidewalks are dirty but it's not a big deal, trade off is that if you are euro or american the exchange rate and cost of living means you live like a king
nice public transportation and everyone reads books and poems and stuff would recommend
>>
>>75788944
>german scared about youropoors stealing his job
>german scared of slavs
>german thinks workers in czechia arent worked to the bone

Good try german bro.

>jobs that pay barely better than welfare
This is true.

>we are full
No you are not.
*sends more kebabs*
>>
>>75784502
it's like alaska but inhabited by cali niggas
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.