[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the borders of the New Ottoman Empire be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DBlkGn6WAAI3paE.jpg (186KB, 930x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DBlkGn6WAAI3paE.jpg
186KB, 930x1024px
What will the borders of the New Ottoman Empire be?
>>
I hope the Turks and Qataris team up to retake the Holy Sites and remove the Wahhabi scourge forever.

S*udi genocide best day of my life.
>>
>>75783899
erdoğan sucks up to qataris because of their oil money in our banks
if they take that money out economy would collapse and erdoğan would be replaced by an early election
so, we're best buddies out of necessity
>>
hmm interesting. qatar is the only non-wahhabi country in the region. they are very ambitious too despite being small nation of 500k.

but ofc saudis can simply bid higher than qatar.
>>
>>75784193
But Al-Namrood are cool.
>>
>>75785423
>Qatar is the only non-Wahhabi country in the region

Mate, it would serve you well to know your own region a bit better. The opposite of what you say is true.

>Bahrain

Qatar's second closest neighbour, is much more liberal than them. It's the most liberal Gulf country, probably.

>Oman

Another Gulf country, Oman is not even Sunni, let alone Wahhabi. They are the only country in the Islamic world to have produced exactly zero ISIS fighters, and are the least sectarian Gulf country by far. Always remain impartial, as in this Qatar crisis.

The only clearly more strict countries are Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, both of which are massive shitholes. UAE is on the same-tier as Qatar.
>>
Tbh the Turkish-Saudi rematch has been in the making for 200 years. At least we get to see it. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>75783899
I don't know but I hope they take back Greece
>>
>>75783899
damn erdoğan's reputation as "long man" shatters in this image
>>
>>75783899
>New Ottoman Empire
hyuck
>>
It will start from Central Anatolia and end with current East Thrace borders, Constantinople being an autonomous city like Hong Kong :^)
>>
>>75785673
One of my mates is in the army, when his unit stopped in Oman, they told them that it was Ramadan so they would be arrested if they were caught eating or drinking in the open. Ibadis are serious about Islam.
>>
why do Al Thani men look like street-shitters?
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>75783899
WTF I hate Turkey now!?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.