[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I learned about Bandera recently and can somebody explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 443x332px
So I learned about Bandera recently and can somebody explain to me why Ukrainians look up to him? Surely they realise how supremely fucked up he was?
>inb4 Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan died nearly an entire millennia ago and he was pretty tolerant to his subjects as long as they paid up. He also tried avoiding senseless brutalities when he occupied cities.
Surely the great Ukrainian people have somebody else at least a little less insane to look up to?
>>
>>75771968
bump
>>
i don't know what the fuck you're talking about mate you been fucked in the head

can you please not reply to my post
>>
>>75771968
> why Ukrainians look up to him?
It's only nationalists from western part of country
>>
For first, tell me what he did wrong?
>>
>>75776724
> muh innocent poles
>>
>>75776819
What could possibly justify slicing open pregnant women and burning up the fetus with hot knife?
What can justify impaling small children on the wooden pikes?
Or telling ukrainian wives or husbands to kill their polish children and families?
>>
File: 0e14ec7449aabfe.jpg (54KB, 450x678px) Image search: [Google]
0e14ec7449aabfe.jpg
54KB, 450x678px
>>75776463
>It's only nationalists from western part of country
Isn't it a much larger part of the country?

>>75776724
>For first, tell me what he did wrong?
pic related for one
>>
>>75771968
>Genghis Khan died nearly an entire millennia ago and he was pretty tolerant to his subjects as long as they paid up. He also tried avoiding senseless brutalities when he occupied cities.
He killed the entire cities just for not showing an honour to fight against him. He was anything but merciful.
>>
>>75776463
Western Ukrainians tend to hate everyone in their East, including Eastern Ukrainians. Why is it so? Do Eastern Ukrainians also hate Westerners?
>>
>>75771968
>Surely the great Ukrainian people have somebody else at least a little less insane to look up to?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symon_Petliura
But for some reason they generally ignore this guy.
>>
>>75776870
>>75776871
Poles tend to exaggerate this tragedy and Bandera was indirectly related to this events.
>>
>>75777235
Only those who want soviet union back and
>>
>>75776870
Good banter desu
>>
>>75779862
you have to go back
>>
>>75780030
Where?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.