[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wanted to be American?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: burger eater japanese.gif (890KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
burger eater japanese.gif
890KB, 500x283px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp979WIxggg

Have you ever wanted to be American?

I have. Every day.
>>
>>75770445
If I was offered an easy path into the US now I'd take it desu
>>
but have you ever been SHOT?

1. USA
2. Yes I have. Every day.
>>
>>75770445
CHI
>>
I wanted to be American just for the burgers and steaks tbqh.

also easy access to a gun in case I finally can't take it anymore and have an quick and easy way out.
>>
>>75770505
If you are poor and expect a free ride like the eu, you are better off where you are.
>>
>>75770526
Your country has so many tall buildings why would you need a gun
>>
>>75770526
*invites you over for dinner*
>>
>>75770445
I wouldn't mind living some areas of the USA, but I would honestly rather stay English, I think I'd be better off there socially, the accent and all.
>>
File: 1408542954354.jpg (11KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1408542954354.jpg
11KB, 300x288px
>>75770532
paying top tax bracket and not qualifying for any transfers
considering the average age on this website you're probably still in your parents pocket
>>
File: 160927210830.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
160927210830.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>75770445
God, no
>>
>>75770445
>>75770526
i would love to escape in america since it will be the safest place (alongside latin america maybe) during the upcoming world war 3. we all know that's inevitable. it will break out when the us officially declares war on syrian government forces and moves its aircraft to the east china sea
>>
>>75770643
You got it all wrong, dude. We are the Poland of WW3. Go further south
>>
I wanted to be American pretty badly when I was younger, but the desire faded when I learned how it really was
>>
I wanted to visit America, but than i learned about the TSA.

No. I don't want to be American and i will never visit.
>>
>>75770445
hell no(
>>
hire fat actors even though its a burger ad.

how long until you hire and show fat actors. be real. most of you are obese fatfucks
>>
>>75770445
>Have you ever wanted to be American?
1950s American, yes
>>
...nah. I'm good being russian. When I was a teenager I wanted to live somewhere in america like they do in movies. To have a house with 3 floors and to live on the last floor under the roof and watch stars with a telescope from the window on the roof.
Now it's all gone somewhere...
>>
>>75771272
>>75771072
+15
russia stronk
west is gonna collapse any day now
>>
>>75771152
this desu

These days USA is nothing special.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.