[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elderly German woman forgets that WWII has ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault20.jpg (79KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault20.jpg
79KB, 1280x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TwDPhummhg

This video is so intriguing to me. Apart from the fact that it's likely Alzheimer's Disease that dug up the sentiment from deep in her memories, this is the first time I've actually seen somebody who isn't in a movie or a documentary say, "Heil Hitler" and mean it. Fascinating.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 517x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 517x341px
>>75764560
She's lucky because she doesn't have to see modern Germany lmao
>>
>>75764560
BASED
Heil hitler tbqhfamalam
>>
How does alzheimers work? How aware of her situation is she? Obviously she doesn't understand her historical situation, but is she sitting there thinking "Why is my family laughing and saying not to heil the fuhrer?"
>>
She knows what she's doing. She's just getting a few last heils in before she dies.
>>
>>75764590
t. 56%
>>
>that guy that kinda slaps her arm angrily in the end
fucking germans
>>
>>75764857
this

i am SO MAD RN
>>
>>75764841
t. hasn't been white for decades
>>
>>75764837
absolute madwoman
>>
>>75764790
>How does alzheimers work?
your nervous system degenerates, disrupting your memory, concentration etc
>How aware of her situation is she?
Probably it is not alzheimer but some mental disorder like schizophrenia
>Obviously she doesn't understand her historical situation, but is she sitting there thinking "Why is my family laughing and saying not to heil the fuhrer?"
xd
>>
File: Anglo Bants.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo Bants.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Do it again Bomber Harris!
>>
>>75764790
She probably forgets what happens in the next five minutes, but earlier memories are easier to recall.
>>
>>75764790
The brain degenerates bit-by-bit. Long term memories like stuff that happened in childhood can be recalled still but you forget what you had for breakfast that morning.
>>
>>75764922
*punches you in your face*

sorry, i was so mad >>75764887
because of this >>75764857
had to find a German to relieve my anger.

all good now, cheerio
>>
>>75764560
Someone needs to put that old geezer down already desu ne
>>
>>75765300
People have their dog euthanized for less than this.
>>
>>75764790
my grandmother is Alzheimer
she can't remember anythings she said one hours ago
>>
I hate nazis but this is a person with alzheimer remembering her childhood, perhaps what she was told in primary school
>>
>>75764560
Kek, this was om /wsg/
The original description said something like; she stopped caring since she's probably gonna die soon and just gave out her thoughts.

>whispers marxism into oma's ear
>>
>>75764790
It's basically a destruction inflammation of the brain that can be caused by a number of things, including exposure to heavy metals and also microbial infection (more likely due to weakening of the immune system in old age).
>>
>>75765407
Mine was that way but then she would talk about her childhood and remember everything right down to the addresses and all that from 90 years ago.
>>
Also dementia generally develops between the ages of 75 and 79. If you've reached 80 without developing dementia, you probably won't get it.
>>
>>75764560
>why is it that the people who actually experienced life in Nazi Germany always have good things to say about it
Is that true?
>>
My grandparents never had it, but one of my dad's elderly relatives did. She would strip down and walk around naked in the nursing home. When we went to visit she would get upset because the staff wouldn't let her leave the hotel. The few times that I recall her being in the hospital, she would freak out and start yelling rape every time the nurses came in to bathe her and clean her up. If it's early enough in the diagnosis that you realize what's going on, you're better to just eat a bullet and die with some dignity while you still have it.
>>
The earliest warning sign of dementia also isn't memory loss, but personality changes and the person not acting like their usual self.
>>
/pol/ tier fake stuff
i wouldn't be surprised if you found this on /pol/
>>
>>75765760
Some say you can see the warning signs as early as middle age.
>>
>>75765446
that's what everyone wants to think but unlikely
>>
>>75765738
Haven't had it in my family but one grandfather died in his early 70s so he didn't reach the usual age where Alzheimer's happens.
>>
>>75765300
>Uses desu ne
>Literally doesn't know that the Japs were and still are just as nationalistic as the Nazis.
Pfffft pretty pathetic desu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.