[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Qatar do wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What did Qatar do wrong?
>>
They ate all the potaetoes
>>
their horses won and saudi+uae's horses lost so saudi+uae are now anally devestated
>>
They were too successful.
>>
>>75763264
they trusted the Jewnited States and the Cuckdom of Saudi Crypto-Heebery
>>
millions of slaves
directly paid ISIS a lot of money

human rights abuses
endemic corruption and bribery attempts in foreign relations
etc etc
>>
>>75763385
Are you talking about the US?
>>
>>75763264
>"Bahrain and mainland Qatar had been seized by the Portuguese in 1521. After the Portuguese claimed control, they constructed a series of fortresses along the Arabian Coast. The Portuguese focused on creating a commercial empire in Eastern Arabia, and exported gold, silver, silks, cloves, amber, horses and pearls. The population of Al-Hasa submitted voluntarily to the rule of the Ottomans in 1550, preferring them to the Portuguese."

They fell for the muslim meme
>>
>>75763671
oh yes, a real shame they couldn't stay under the unlightened rule of portugal which spawned so many great countries amiright.
>>
File: e7b.jpg (107KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
e7b.jpg
107KB, 480x640px
>>75763697
Exactly
>>
They didn't bend over to the Saudis.
>>
>>75763264
Arabs being Arabs. It's called assabiyah or Tribalism. The mistake that Westerners make about the ME is that all these conflicts have to do with nationalism or even religion. In reality, Arabs hold tribal grudges since the Middle ages and continue to act based on them.
>>
>>75763798
Wrong they are supporting the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood so Saudi Arabia Egypt and the UAE had to sever ties with them they severed ties with us because Al-Qaeda was in control few years ago don't worry the United States has got nothing to worry about it's just little brothers fighting and brawling
>>
>>75764049
How are things going there? Heard ISIL is almost exterminated there

>>75763828
Do Arabs and SEA Muslims kinda hate each other? Just curious
>>
>>75764049
>United States has got nothing to worry about it's just little brothers fighting and brawling

well under normal circumstances, maybe. Our Glorious Leader decided to run right into the fight and start talking shit for no reason today
>>
File: 1488326128519.jpg (47KB, 574x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488326128519.jpg
47KB, 574x820px
>>75763264
They supporting the Bad Terrorists instead of the Good Terrorists.

I hope the Saudis invade and get drawn into a messy bloody war. S*nni-versus-S*nni bloodbath best day of my life,

t. not even Shia
>>
>>75763697
Fuck you, you are too effeminate to come even close of what they achieve
>>
File: C7mXwabWsAAdi8e.jpg-large.jpg (237KB, 2048x1428px) Image search: [Google]
C7mXwabWsAAdi8e.jpg-large.jpg
237KB, 2048x1428px
>>75764167
>I hope the Saudis invade and get drawn into a messy bloody war. S*nni-versus-S*nni bloodbath best day of my life,
>t.
>>
>>75764291
Exactly what is wrong with the blurbs written there? sunnis are animals.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.