[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the occasion that I ever visit eastern Europe, what can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1460941185404-pol.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460941185404-pol.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
On the occasion that I ever visit eastern Europe, what can I do to make clear to the people there that I'm Latino brown, not Arabic brown, so that I don't get beaten up?
>>
carry booze
>>
wear a br jersey lol, theyll still beat you up tho
>>
What Brazilian city has the best Anime women?
>>
The answer is in your image. You have to wear a soccer jersey and you are good to go. Everyone watches soccer there and everyone knows the colors of Brazil.
>>
unless you're going to poland no-one will beat you up on sight

also our arabs have distinctive features, algerians in perticular often have a very distinctive nose.
>>
Go American tier patriotic with Brazilian flags and a Neymar jersey
>>
>>75762591
100% jesus on youre forehead too
>>
>>75762442
I still hope you get beaten up anyway desu
>>
>>75762610
No, but seriously, a little cross necklace around your neck would help, too.
>>
>>75762442
Wear a cross around your neck
>>
>>75762591
>Brazil coincidently beats Poland while he's there
>drunken sports fans relentlessly beat him
>>
>>75762442
Be Christian.
>>
>>75762666
This could work especially in Poland where they are ultra-Catholic
>>
no one will beat you up in the balkans if you are brown
they would if you are french, brit, german and gay
>>
>>75762921
the lather is for serbia only
>>
>>75762442
A lot of "latino browns" are arabic though.
>>
>>75762442
I don't know. Wear the local team's football club t-shirt.
>>
>>75763781
But not many are mudslimes, which is what matters after all.
>>
Shout something in arabic and they won't bother you
i'm high as a kite
>>
>>75762921
>french, brit, german
Do they? Based
>>
>>75762921
>they would if you are french, brit, german and gay
based as fuck
>>
File: kaujump.jpg (429KB, 1170x827px) Image search: [Google]
kaujump.jpg
429KB, 1170x827px
>what can I do to make clear to the people there that I'm Latino brown, not Arabic brown, so that I don't get beaten up?
Don't worry about it. You are brazilian, I expect you to go there and end up fighting one gringo at least. If they want to come, don't go running, go and bring the heat to them. You know what must be done. It is time to put your violent hue genetics to an use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk
>>
>>75764531
I fought a paddy when I was in england, people from that side of the world aren't very tough to be honest so the whole slav thing gets overblown. I think slavs are feared because they're the closest thing euros have to bad guys over there, I read euros are stupid enough to fall for the " do you have the time? " trick malandros use.
>>
>>75762921
>s*rbia
>>
>>75762442
What's the ancestry of the girl in the pic?
>>
>>75765141
Clearly a purebred portuguese
>>
>>75765141
She's anime therefore white.
>>
>>75764955
>"do you have the time?" trick
W-What exactly are you talking about?
>>
>>75764955
>I read euros are stupid enough to fall for the " do you have the time? " trick malandros use.
Must be kidding
>>
>>75765157
You did not fucking answer my question
>>
It may be considered by a Mediterranean European, globalist and aware of white guilt.
>>
>>75765141
dunno but she looks/dresses like 99% of the basic bitch teens in Rio minus the animu and blue eyes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.