[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first driving lesson like /int/ I had mine this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492288693850.png (320KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492288693850.png
320KB, 600x582px
What was your first driving lesson like /int/ I had mine this morning and it couldn't have gone worse I felt horrible driving I had my foot on the brake every few seconds who would design accelerators to be so sensitive? I was scared the second I put my foot on the accelerator I really thought I was ready to stop being a NEET and learn how to drive, get a job etc but now I'm not so sure.
>>
File: brake_pedal_cover_mercedes.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
brake_pedal_cover_mercedes.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>75732328
I hope you are not driving one of those fag cars without cool shifting gears possibility? Are you?
>>
>>75732328

OP, you're literally learning. You're supposed not to know how to drive yet. I didn't hit the highway until my 3rd lesson, and driving on a highway is easy mode. Street driving comes even later.
>>
>>75732328
Dude, I was a shit driver and it took me 4 exams before I got the licence back in France. Now, I'm driving better than anyone else because there is no friggin' driving regulations in this country and it's an all-out smokefest where everyone fights to get the meter ahead.
Just train yourself or better, get a motorbike license. 2 wheels master race represent.
>>
>>75732376
>only 4 pedals

poorfag
>>
>>75732328
cunt it's fine, you just have to get used to it. You'll be able to put correct pressure for what you want after a brief amount of practice.
>>
>>75732328
>tfw some NEETs problems are confined to his social inability to learn how to drive
I wish that was my only problem.
>>
>>75732328
It was essy as fuck. Are you a woman?
>>
My mum made me cry then I went to the doctor to get pills for depression haha xd
>>
>>75732328
How old are you?
I can sort of relate. I got my license at 16 but had this incredible fear and refused to drive until I was forced to get lessons by my parents at 18
>>
>>75732328
I went on a dirtroad in Lithgow and done that for the first few hours before going onto an actual road, I was nervous at first but grew to not mind it and now driving is just kinda boring.
>>
>>75734128
>>
Here i think you aren't allowed to get your license with an automatic car. In my first two lessons i stalled the car dozens of times and it was very shaming. The only thing that seemed weird to me was having to put the foot on the clutch more often than the accelerator driving through the city. Muricans have it so easy
>>
>drivers license cost 4000€ because I fucked up alot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.