[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2159 and every nation on Earth except Israel has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: surface_diff.png (866KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
surface_diff.png
866KB, 1920x960px
The year is 2159 and every nation on Earth except Israel has access to interstellar travel. 60 light years from Earth in a star system lies the lush garden world of Sandor.

Use this map to claim your country's space clay. Sandor has one sun and no moons, so the sky is bound to be beautiful most of the time. The atmosphere is breathable to humans and the gravity is slightly lighter than Earth's.

A virgin world awaits; take care of her /int/
>>
Fuck, forgot to add a subject
>>
File: scr00000.jpg (187KB, 1536x801px) Image search: [Google]
scr00000.jpg
187KB, 1536x801px
What Sandor looks like
>>
*correction: it has one moon
>>
File: bqx188n85z1z.png (1011KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
bqx188n85z1z.png
1011KB, 1920x960px
Claming this entire island as the United States of Burgerland.

Also putting the capital in the middle so when you guys invade, you won't be able to capture my clay
>>
We.

The American

Claim the entire Universe as American Territory.

Fight us.

Protip for (YOU) Do not fight us because you will lose.
>>
So. If there are no further posts Looks like America wins everything ever.
>>
File: 1496731755650.png (992KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496731755650.png
992KB, 1920x960px
New Zealand's little slice of the pie.
>>
>>75732208
That ocean so big.
>>
We take the rest.

Fuck you all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (984KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
984KB, 1920x960px
Claiming the rest of the northern hemisphere except for one tiny island and a peninsula for the glorious /balt/=/asunz/ Empire.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 800x513px
>>75731814
Toda esta tierra pertenece a Dios y a Su Majestad.
>>
>>75732099
The peninsula southeast of burgerland <3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.